What can I use to get this color out of my Pipe

What can I buy and use to get the color out of my pipe. I want to make it shine again and look decent

A050A058-22F3-42A4-9456-252A174453C5.jpeg

Depending on the particular method of discoloration, it’s a crap shoot. I’ve tried many different ones with little success on mine. Different metals work with different polishes.

Polishing creams work well for getting spots off, but usually leave a residue that will turn colors fast.

I use medium (red) 3m scotch bright pads to prep stainless for welding. Those dull up the finish on shiny stainless. But if you go over it with a fine (blue) 3m pad it will polish right back up.

Polished stainless exhaust parts are hard to keep looking good. It’s always a good habit to wipe them down with brake clean frequently while cool specially after oil changes or after installing new systems.

Polishing creams work well for getting spots off, but usually leave a residue that will turn colors fast.

I use medium (red) 3m scotch bright pads to prep stainless for welding. Those dull up the finish on shiny stainless. But if you go over it with a fine (blue) 3m pad it will polish right back up.

Polished stainless exhaust parts are hard to keep looking good. It’s always a good habit to wipe them down with brake clean frequently while cool specially after oil changes or after installing new systems.
Oh okay thank you

Back