Can I just Pimp my ride a Little...  Did I mention

looking good
cool.gif

Dayum PF!!! Very NIce SHine... I talk a lot and I mean A lot of shid on this board... But I tell you I do love the BLUES... Just awesome...
Thanks for the pics man, looks well.... Awesome...

OK What DO I use to shine and look good?
rock.gif

Honda Pro Shine/Polish... Nothing else in over a year... Apply liberally, wipe carefully (I do recommend using a car duster to get surface dirt off first), then buff up with a little more Pro shine/polish.

OH and use Micro-fiber towels, carefully... They are about the only thing that has kept the spiderwebs in my black paint to a minimum...

So, California Car duster, 3-m MicroFiber Cloths, and Honda Pro Polish (Black spray can, little honda wing)

OH and Plexus and more microfibre for the windscreen and all clear plastics, including my Iridum Visor...

OH the Undertail I want...  "Freestyle Undertail"  

Follow the link and it's the "Stock tail lamp version"

Also you should know that this undertail replaces your entire undertray. NO CUTTING, or otherwise fuggin up your stock pieces. Good Mojo... DR1300R has one on his and it's SHMOOTH...

Once again I trot out DR1300R's Busa...

post_6_49870_busa_1_star_002.jpg

And another... I love this undertail, it seems more like what the designers prolly actually had in mind for the Busa originally and you still get a tail-light that is worth a crap... Not to mention just about every other Undertail I have seen out there sorta fugs up the rear of the Busa from one angle or another. This is the only one I know of that doesn't.

post_6_50032_busa_1_star_008.jpg

Thanks Rev, Pics ain't doing her justice. I may have to try some of that honda polish. Dad just went and bought some more for his today. I still like the Zaino though, pricy but it works. As far as the shine, it still isn't BT quality, but I'm working on it.

I might try some s100 at some point, It's basically the same stuff... Hell it might even be the EXACT same stuff, but who knows... IT REALLY cuts down on the time I spend cleaning... and it ends up looking shweet... I use the Small sized Cali. Car Duster on my wheels and frame etc. a lot as well to get the dust off and once out in public it frequently looks like I must have spent hours cleaning.

I have two bottles of s100 sitting on the shelves right now. Maybe, it was just me, but it seemed to be a hard wax to use. I had to litteraly scrubs for minutes just to get all of the smears off. Once off it did have a nice shine, but it seemed to be more work. I left the Zaino polish on the bike for two days since I was working long shifts at work, and a few coworkers said, it would take me longer to get it off, they were wrong. It wiped off like I just applied it, and still had a real good shine as shown in the pics above.

Yeah, Zaino is still the Cats-Ass... I have never seen anything shine like BT's bike... But the Honda Pro-shine is just dead simple and easy. I think the 3-M Micro-Fiber cloths make a big difference too...

Hey Rev,

I think your bike looks teriffic:D

Nice pic on the new undertail that you want, but I think you should go with the dark rear taillight lens, and do the hugger in black to go with the bike.

Hey, I guessed the make of the pool table also:D

Shine? You want shine?
rock.gif
I'll give ya shine!
biggrin.gif
Check out the reflection and detail in THIS...

IMG_0304.jpg

Back