Can I get 5's?

Yeah, I watched my cousin drop his r-1 the same way. Looked like he hit a patch of ice. Funny thing was he picked it up and sprayed the house down trying to beat the zx-14 in the next lane. He told me he would've been embarrassed if he dropped it and lost!:rofl:

Thanks everyone for the good advice and support. I just got back from the local shop here and the owner new exactly where I went down at. He explained how the track is just to dangerous there and he will no longer ride his turbo busa there after hitting oil last year and going down. He also explained how that portion of the track where it changes from concrete is a very bad area and it can cause that to happen from his experience. I felt better and bought a Mickey Thompson Shootout tire from him, lol. I will run this weekend (at Bowling Green) and test this out. It has a couple passes on it but it looks new. I will get the bike painted after we run on Saturday. I will put the frame sliders on before we go! Thanks

ah man i sorry that happend to you!! things can get ugly fast sometimes. One race a few years ago the back end of my bike came around so fast that i was sideways before i even had time to react. I thought for sure i was going down!! but some how i got lucky and didnt. I never do a rolling burnout, ive seen so many people go down that i just even mess with it.

Back