Cam chain problem?

I've opened the vale cover to check the timing and it was correct. I've also installed a manual CCT. The engine sounds better as there is less noise coming from the chain, but the previous problem still there (similar to the video). I've then run a pressure test and surprise surprise... one of the cylinders has no compression.
It looks like there is a bended valve. I'm now getting ready to open the engine, do I need to remove the engine completely or can I just lean the engine forward leaving the rear screws on? I was thinking maybe removing the front wheel and the rest of parts around that area, may be enough space to get the cylinder head of.

ahahh! I knew a compression test would reveal something. Sorry to hear a valve issue. I'll send you the bill for my consultation services :) Please send us pics when you get the engine broke down.

Hi, I've removed the cylinder head (with the engine in place). I was expecting to see a vended valve but they all look ok. I've tested them by filling the intake and exhaust holes with petrol. All I can see is some moisture through which is normal for an old engine (it happens on valves with good compression).
So I'm a bit lost right now. Even if the timing was slightly off, that would mean none of the 4 cylinders would have compression, and it only happens on cylinder number 2.
I'm away at the moment, but the only thing left to check for me, is to inspect the cylinder walls and gasket surface for cracks, other than that I don't know what can be causing the lost of compression only in one cylinder.
Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Back