Calling web site builders, and computer nerds.

ditchdr

Registered
Ok here is the deal. With in the next 4 to 5 years I plan to take my company and make it 4 state wide, but still have a local feel. I need web sites set up for each city were gonna be in. We are working on lawnsofcharleston.com now, but I am looking at at least 5 for SC 5 for NC, 4 for GA, 8 for Fl and so on. Is there a way I can have them all direct to a single site, or maybe have all the emails that come in also CC to me on the main account? Also if someone on here is looking at some side work as a web master for all the sights let me know I dont want or need to hire a full time person for this. I have a few pics but will get more in the up coming season as well.

So long story short talk to me like I am a 5 year old doing this as the web stuff is not my buddy.

Can someone please move this to random for me? Reckon my finger clicked before it was on the right spot.

a) Yes you can have them all direct to the same site
it's done via DNS
b) Who's your domain host? We'd need to know who that is to tell you how to make it work. Or you could call your hosts tech support and tell them what you want to do.

I'd use a single email domain instead of multiple domains.

I would use single domain and build sub-domains off it it.

Such as lawnsofcharleston.com
nc.lawnsofcharleston.com
fl.lawnsofcharleston.com
ga.lawnsofcharleston.com or lawnsofcharleston.com/GA
lawnsofcharleston.com/nc

I am interested in some side work. please send me a private message

Back