California Riders

Yosemite National Park - on the valley floor
displayimage.php

Still on valley floor
displayimage.php

Half Dome from Glacier Point
displayimage.php

Thanks Terry:bowdown: Thanks Tim:bowdown: those are some great shots...gonna have to explore Big Hill Rd. by Sonora, was just at Columbia last week to:beerchug:

I can't believe the legs this thread has! I'll never compete with Tim for pics but it's fun to throw stuff you have up for viewing.....BTW I CAN"T WAIT FOR SPRING! Sir Ray of Dogville (I like that name Rob!)

P1000310.jpg

I can't believe the legs this thread has! I'll never compete with Tim for pics but it's fun to throw stuff you have up for viewing.....BTW I CAN"T WAIT FOR SPRING! Sir Ray of Dogville (I like that name Rob!)

:laugh: I cant wait either, Doyle, its been near 70 around here all week man we got to ride before spring:cheerleader:

We're gonna ride past this spot right here... :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

and here... :laugh:

displayimage.php

And this very corner :thumbsup:

displayimage.php

down this road... :bowdown:

displayimage.php

Maybe we'll get snowed on like last year, maybe not.

displayimage.php

Places so deserted, you can park in the middle of the road. :whistle:

displayimage.php

Plus enjoy a sunset or two on the road. (NorCal's Hwy 36 btw)

displayimage.php

Probably a few good corners along the way I bet.

displayimage.php

I'll take that bet. :thumbsup:

displayimage.php

Might even pass by here on the way home. Just gotta keep watching that countdown timer. :laugh:

displayimage.php

Can't wait. :cheerleader:

Tim, remember these? I love the sign Tim's standing in front of, like there's people around! Doyle

P1010518.JPG

That's right, it felt good to get down from the mountains and drink some coffee! Besides having to detail my Busa for a week, I actually loved that ride, especially those cabins you took us to near Mt. Lassen. Doyle

Practice, practice, practice. Many, many, many twisties here to go exploring on. I am going to head up the 178 tomorrow to Inyokern before I ride to 29 palms to see my wife and kids. Here is a pic of Big Bear I took a few years ago when I rode with some Katanplanet.com guys.

bigbear1.JPG

bb2.JPG

ride 001.jpg

Back