Cager taking out a biker

I paid the $80 ticket but won the $125,000 lawsuit.
Wow.If you didnt lose any limbs or suffered any serious injuries then i wanna get hit like that too
smile.gif
You think so? After the attorneys fees, $67k worth of hospital bills, I netted $70k. Not to mention I could easily have lost my company. After three days in the hopital I was released and the next day went back to work on crutches and in a wheel chair. My left leg was crushed and now I have a sixteen inch titanium nail in my leg probably for the rest of my life. My leg still hurts and that will never get better.

Even though I will continue to live my life, it nearly ended that day. That thought stays with me forever. Not many people ever walk away alive after literally being run over by a tractor trailer. My life is worth a hell of a lot more than $70k

I would not wish what I went through on "anybody" you can't begin to know the pain I was in for a very long time. I'm sure you didn't mean anything bad by your comment but you don't ever want to get money the way I did.

brokenleg-01.JPG

brokenleg-02.JPG

<!--EDIT|Oldroller
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139802429 -->

Anyone have an idea what kind of camera and mount she has. I want one now... just in case.
In her internet conversation she said " the camera was a Sony HC42, and the lense was a Sony 560 Ex-view bulletcam with a 2.6mm lense, total cost about $1300.00" And she kept the camera in a waist bag.

<!--EDIT|BAMBOOBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139802378 -->

Hell the scariest thing on that video to me was the rocket scientist that claimes she was a nurse. After the girl said her back hurt, the "nurse", even suspecting a back or neck injury, tells her to take off her helmet! Never take off your helmet, let the medical crew do it after the x-rays and stuff.

That video link is hammered. Anybody D/L it and can PM or post up an alternate link? TIA...
Hans

I paid the $80 ticket but won the $125,000 lawsuit.
Wow.If you didnt lose any limbs or suffered any serious injuries then i wanna get hit like that too
smile.gif
You think so? After the attorneys fees, $67k worth of hospital bills, I netted $70k. Not to mention I could easily have lost my company. After three days in the hopital I was released and the next day went back to work on crutches and in a wheel chair. My left leg was crushed and now I have a sixteen inch titanium nail in my leg probably for the rest of my life. My leg still hurts and that will never get better.

Even though I will continue to live my life, it nearly ended that day. That thought stays with me forever. Not many people ever walk away alive after literally being run over by a tractor trailer. My life is worth a hell of a lot more than $70k

I would not wish what I went through on "anybody" you can't begin to know the pain I was in for a very long time. I'm sure you didn't mean anything bad by your comment but you don't ever want to get money the way I did.

brokenleg-01.JPG

brokenleg-02.JPG
I'm with you on that. It's a good thing you got money out of it... I know I wouldn't want to get money that way!

Wow. Glad she's okay..that could've been a lot worse....cagers....

Anyone have an idea what kind of camera and mount she has. I want one now... just in case.
In her internet conversation she said " the camera was a Sony HC42, and the lense was a Sony 560 Ex-view bulletcam with a 2.6mm lense, total cost about $1300.00" And she kept the camera in a waist bag.
No crash is ever good. I hate being in traffic, u never know what dumbutt is gonna do.

About the helmet cam :

I have the same system but shopped around alot for the Sony and trimmed price to about $1050

I took alot of vid last year and the camera is in the tank bag I mount lens to helmet, lower fairing and the grab bar for back wards view. Good stuff!
thumbs-up.gif

Back