Cager taking out a biker

<a href="http://www.socalsportbikes.info/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=34948" target="_blank">Try this link, click on Bad Cager Taking Out Sheol
, yet another reason to get a camera for my Busa.</a>

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139729354 -->

first this is what the hell was that civic doing. and they give these people a licence
evil.gif
down.gif

Great video , makes me remenber why its not the best idea to ride in heavy traffic, glad the rider was ok though..

Not intended to offend anyone but; That one girl in the black shirt was pretty hot,
bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

Man she was lucky cant believe she ran into him like thaT , That is what he tried to tell the judge that she hit him ...That camera system is awesom not to expensive either..

man i am glad to see she is ok, and thank god for the camara that will prove to be handy for court. any one know what a cam like that would cost

You can be sure that the other insurance company will try and place the blame on her. Often they will say that you are responsible for not driving safely enough to stop from hitting anything in "front" of you. I know it's totatl bullstit in this case.

I was issued a summons for "failure to use due care" when a tractor trailer in "front" of me made a left turn across me and ran me over. The driver of the tractor trailer said he didn't see me. I've heard it argued both ways as to who is at fault and go both ways as to who was at fault.

I contested my ticket and I got a mean biotch judge that told me tuff luck that I should be more careful. I even had witness's and the driver of the truck admitted in court that he wasnt looking when he made his turn. I paid the $80 ticket but won the $125,000 lawsuit. Still it really pizzzz's me off at the legal system and how it works.

I'm happy to see she wasn't killed and she didnt do anything to cause that accident in my book.

WTF is up with that guy. He needs to have his a$$ kicked for something stupid like that.

At the very least he is at fault for improper/unsafe lane change.  He didn't clear the lane or use his turn signal.  Should be an open shut case, but lawyers suck ... !!!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139797486 -->

She was one tough cookie! It sounds like she was home that night on the internet with all her Socal friends. What a trooper.

Looks like the white car slowed down, driver didn't see it till the last second, panic set in, he locked them up and turned at the same time. Right in front of the unsuspecting motorcyclist.
That was bad.
mad.gif

Back