Walser turbo Supra eats up wack ass 1000 rider!

Why don't these links work for me?!?!
This one and the Euro bike/cop thing...I just get jibberish.
cussing.gif

I am getting sick of seeing this kind of tired ass crap. Has the IQ of the average rider plummeted recently? Did I miss a freakin memo? Why does everyone keep playing these "ROLL ON" games with high HP cars? You hear the lil tuner dipwads talking about wanting to race from 70, or 80, or whatever. What the hell is this?

When did Roll-ons start being the standard? The standard is 1/4 mile or maybe 0-100 or 150, maybe a race from point A to B. Fug these twits in their Tuner mobiles with $40K in em. Don't play the game to their strengths, besides do they really feel anything is proven by spending this kinda cash so they can brag about beating a stock bike?

Good point Rev, I have personally had the oportunity to play catch up with a kenne Bell 03 Cobra, and I am here to tell you guys to watch out for these cars. He got a 6 car jump on me( someone in my way) and I only pulled him within 2 cars before we hit 150 and he let out of it. Have not got a chance for a rematch but it is under negotiations right now.LOL Most really fast turbo cars make most of their power on the big end so don't race them unless it is from a dead stop or a 20 MPH roll and make sure you are in the right gear. I can stab the throttle in first at 40 MPH and there is very few street cars taht can even try to keep up. I am a heavy guy so that helps with keeping the front end down. This squid on the vid just does not know how to ride. If he was going froma 40 MPH roll then he should be in first gear but the problem with these guys is they regear their bikes and therefore lose all of their excelleration(spelling) from a roll. chock it up tp rookies to make us look bad.
The guy I raced in the Mustang said he saw me coming and there was nothing he could do that is whay he let out of it. I went past him at an easy 160 and his girlfriend about s#$t herself when I passed them. Rev imagine those pipes at full speed 10800 RPM at 160 MPH going past you. Now that had to be loud. LOL

Good point Rev, I have personally had the oportunity to play catch up with a kenne Bell 03 Cobra, and I am here to tell you guys to watch out for these cars. He got a 6 car jump on me( someone in my way) and I only pulled him within 2 cars before we hit 150 and he let out of it. Have not got a chance for a rematch but it is under negotiations right now.LOL Most really fast turbo cars make most of their power on the big end so don't race them unless it is from a dead stop or a 20 MPH roll and make sure you are in the right gear. I can stab the throttle in first at 40 MPH and there is very few street cars taht can even try to keep up. I am a heavy guy so that helps with keeping the front end down. This squid on the vid just does not know how to ride. If he was going froma 40 MPH roll then he should be in first gear but the problem with these guys is they regear their bikes and therefore lose all of their excelleration(spelling) from a roll. chock it up tp rookies to make us look bad.
The guy I raced in the Mustang said he saw me coming and there was nothing he could do that is whay he let out of it. I went past him at an easy 160 and his girlfriend about s#$t herself when I passed them. Rev imagine those pipes at full speed 10800 RPM at 160 MPH going past you. Now that had to be loud. LOL
Heh, Yeah... One thing I really dig about the pipes is the sound they make when just sitting at a light idling...maybe a little blip or two... Nice deep and throaty...

Back on topic, the sportbike crowd needs to understand that our bikes while incredibly quick are not neccessarily (Busa is an exception) horribly fast. Once moving at a decent clip, absolute HP starts to play a much bigger roll than power to weight ratio and mass. Meaning? That a trully high powered performance car can very well got from 100-120, 140, or whatever faster than a sportbike.
A prime example of absolute power and aerodynamics over coming a bikes superior power to weight ratio are some of the Exotics. McLaren F1 230mph, Ferrarri Enzo 220mph, Lamborghini Diablo, or Galardo 205mph. etc... Right out of the box they have higher top speeds than any stock bike. But the Busa will own any of these from a dead stop till probably 160-170 or so... Oh and yeah it only costs $10-11K...

Wonder if he would of tried to race a Busa. Nah, I wouldn't want to film myself being spanked by a Busa either.
biggrin.gif

ive learned the hard way also to downshift and get my revs up where they need to be.. so now i watch out of my perpheral vision for cars that may want to tangle i donw shift a few and then look over and see whats up.  that way if it does happen im ready.  i dont know if i agree with the roll ons rev.. if ur in the power curve and twist it its taking off. it goes back to the power to wieght ratio. so many factors like missed shifts, shifting to early or to late.  practice practice practice.. i do agree trying to take one of those exotics. but how long does it take them to get there.. not the mclaren since ive never seen one. but the lamborghini's, ferraris, saleens, kenny brown mustang, whatever. those u being in FL and myself in cali those are what we would see more so.  and like it goes back.. give me that kind of money and see what my busa could do then.  but for 10g's u cant go wrong.

ohh and its always nice to say " i beat a hayabusa" they may leave out details but they get to say it.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078972746 -->

The individual on the bike needl to learn how to ride it.

There is no car on the road (well nothing for less that 200K!) that will touch me on the busa, I don't care at what speed, roll on, roll off, light to light, whatever!

Bring it on!

(I don't brag often, but I had to this time! That guy made sport bikes look bad!)

I say it is a set up?? The guy on the bike is probaly a friend of the guy driving the car. He gave the biker a $100 to look like he is racing but was told whatever you do don't beat me. That way they can boast that they beat a GSXR 1000 in a race.

Hell even with starting at 70-80 the stock Busa should blow past. been a while since my Busa has been stock. but 70-80 is only first gear. I love playing around now I can down shift from 6th on the freeway all the way down to 89mph which is first and Hell second on a stock Busa pulls all the way up to 125 (132 with my gearing)mph. So the bike should really be screaming on take off even from a roll on.

that vid is so old and lame, danno already proved what a stock busa can do to an 800 hp viper, a stock gixxer isnt any slower than a busa up to around 165/70? the slightly modded busa beats the 800 hp viper hands down. so would a slightly modded gixxer. this vid is rigged, some silly fool that spent way too much money that still cant get up too speed? his mistake was making the car walk away from the gixxer, never happen, stock gixxer, even maybe? modded, the gixxer walks, just like nickys bile did to the 800 hp viper? nick flew by the viper like he was shot out of a cannon, maybe someone should post the link to nicks vid over on that forum, they need a reality check...

Back