Busa in the Twsties

Nice Vid guys....Im signed up for track days at willow springs for Jan 7th and that video just gave me a woody!!
If your touring Southern California the Los Angeles Crest is awesome and also a little road between Tehachapi and Bakersfield off the 58 called Caliente-Bodfish is our little secret out here. Its an awesome little Canyon road that drops off into Lake Isabella area.
PM if your in the neighborhood just ordered my rubber and Id love to join you for a run.
I wish I could have made the jan 7th willow
sad.gif
just dont have the cash yet saving up but may be able to do LV in later Jan. Gona be riding SD for the next 2 weeks likely hows the weather up at the crest was kinda cold last time I was there a few weeks ago. oh btw purple and black busa let me know color of you bike will look for ya and post up next ACH ride!

<!--EDIT|MoTrFinger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103754988 -->

Ive got a black and silver 03'. The Weather can be a bit chilly up there but thats why I have a zip In liner
smile.gif

What kind of setup were you using for that helmet cam?? Id love to be able to do that on the Big Track. Worst case Ill post some pics and some Track side vids!

Ive got a black and silver 03'. The Weather can be a bit chilly up there but thats why I have a zip In liner
smile.gif

What kind of setup were you using for that helmet cam?? Id love to be able to do that on the Big Track. Worst case Ill post some pics and some Track side vids!
kewl post up some pics and vid! I'm now using the "helmetcamera.com" bullet camera. its a sony 480 line with 3.6mm lense. I have 4.6mm lense coming this week to give me a choice. I now have camera mounted on the dash of my busa just above the headlight. filed out a hole for camera to not get overly tinted by windscreen.

** I will be riding in SD Friday and Sunday filming both days of course
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back