Busa in the Twsties

MoTrFinger

Registered
I just finished working on the new position of my bullet camera. I will post a pic of the install in a bit in the mean time here's a sample of the view. No real editing tho and I'm stillworking on the sound issue so turn down the sound. check it out bike is 04 Busa. Let me clarify I ride the Busa I follow others
smile.gif

http://www.supportforcomputers.com/TempVideo/PalomarRide12-19-04.wmv

<!--EDIT|MoTrFinger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103520321 -->

Great Video, I did notice however that when they both passed a car or van that had deliberatly pulled over, no one waved or nodded their head in thanks to them. Even on the corner, a nod of the head would have been nice and next time the driver sees a bike behind him, he's more likely to pull over again.
Hey, maybe I'm just over curtious or maybe its just a British thing... ;-)
Happy riding you lucky %"£$!, its -3 here and frozen. My baby is wrapped up warm for the winter.

Great Video, I did notice however that when they both passed a car or van that had deliberatly pulled over, no one waved or nodded their head in thanks to them. Even on the corner, a nod of the head would have been nice and next time the driver sees a bike behind him, he's more likely to pull over again.
Hey, maybe I'm just over curtious or maybe its just a British thing...  ;-)
Happy riding you lucky %"£$!, its -3 here and frozen. My baby is wrapped up warm for the winter.
Unfortunately what you don't see is me waving to each and every driver that yields even the littlest of bits. I feel it paramount to wave and be kind as our lives are in their hands more to often. The other riders that didn't wave were likely star struck being on camera for the first time ;) I had just met them as this was the first ride I did with my new camera setup. Next week I'm looking to have some people I've riden with before but we will be on some new runs so not sure how it will turn out we'll see
smile.gif

At least cars pull over for you out there. It is a VERY rare occurence around here. Of course most of the bikes here are harleys & cruisers who are going even slower that the cars!!
tounge.gif

My crew didn't wanna ride past Santa Ysabel, (we come from S.D.). It was so windy. It didn't look windy at all on your video.
Boy, that video came out nice!

Dayyum, I almost fell out my chair just tryint to keep up with you hooliganz .  
biggrin.gif

Thankz for the video Fingrz, and keep'm com'n Playa .

Man that was some great footage. Love videos like that because they actually help me with my technique. Keep 'em comin'.
bowdown.gif

Great vid, I have to get down there one of these days.

I noticed when the truck pulled over (I looked for it) you did wave to the truck, you can see your shadow.

Nice Vid guys....Im signed up for track days at willow springs for Jan 7th and that video just gave me a woody!!
If your touring Southern California the Los Angeles Crest is awesome and also a little road between Tehachapi and Bakersfield off the 58 called Caliente-Bodfish is our little secret out here. Its an awesome little Canyon road that drops off into Lake Isabella area.
PM if your in the neighborhood just ordered my rubber and Id love to join you for a run.

<!--EDIT|Shadowbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103752136 -->

How do ya let a bicycle stay in the lead?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
its a 7% downgrade he's doing almost 40 going into that turn I knew the bastage was gona have to cut in if not he would have been road rash so I was being kind and let him feel like lance armstrong for a minute
smile.gif
bikes can sure get in the way but safety first for me I give it and expect it
smile.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Back