Ca. DMV sucks

Here in NJ it got so bad that they had to change the name to try and start new. Was DMV now it's MVC :lol:

Unless I am purchasing a new vehicle I can generally do everything on line. For automobile registration renewals I have to get an emmissions check that is immediately entered into their computer then it takes about two minutes to renew at the web site. The good thing is that motorcycles are exempt from the emissions test. It would suck to have to put my stock pipes on for the test :) Drivers licenses may be renewed on line too.

Unless I am purchasing a new vehicle I can generally do everything on line. For automobile registration renewals I have to get an emmissions check that is immediately entered into their computer then it takes about two minutes to renew at the web site. The good thing is that motorcycles are exempt from the emissions test. It would suck to have to put my stock pipes on for the test :) Drivers licenses may be renewed on line too.

Nice. :thumbsup:

I also had a issue at DMV with my title on my car. I paid it off about 5 months ago and still don't have the title. Called DMV after the first month and they said it was mailed to my old address which I have not lived at for over a year and did a address change with DMV after moving. DMV told me to mail in a request for a duplicate title whice I did and they mailed backed a month later wanting $18.00 for the duplicate, keep in mind i never received the orignal because of there mistake. Went in to the DMV office to explain this to them but they did not care, just wanted the $18.00 or no title. Had to pay it.

Blood sucking, money mongers. I hate them :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back