Bye Bye Busa

kc7dji

Registered
I know I will :banghead:

However, I come from a cruiser and I think I want to go back to a cruiser. I held on to her for a couple months though.

I put her up for a cruiser trade so I'm working on a couple deals now. We'll see what comes through.

Either way, I'm still a busa fan! I'll still be here with ya :beerchug:

thank guys.. it is a excellent ride. I can say the busa is one with the road. I'm just an old man and like to go on long hauls and the busa makes it difficult on my a$$.

I love the Busa and I feel like I'm giving up the space shuttle for a pinto, however, like you said, it' something I have to do.

the busa is a great bike for a lot of people, but it isnt a great bike for everyone. I understand completely, and wish you the best.:beerchug:

The Busa ain't for everyone. Good luck on your bike search.

Thank you everyone.... I'm not going anywhere. I'll stick around because this is the most active board I've ever seen... and the best bunch of brother!
:beerchug:

We're doing somewhat the opposite. I'm keeping my barcolounger bike :laugh:. But I want a Busa as an addition. Split personality kind of a thing.

U just need a seat then! The 109 ain't no more comfy! Now if you said you had neck and or shoulder probs I'd agree. The Busa is as easy on the bum as anything. Just get the cruiser and keep the Busa. :whistle::laugh::bowdown::thumbsup:

Back