Buying A New Busa.

Although you'll likely have multiple opinions on this topic, I am very pleased with my Yosh RS3 cans. They don't attract unnecessary attention from the law, but sound nice at WOT. I'm too much of a throttle junkie to want to alert people blocks away.:thumbsup:

Although you'll likely have multiple opinions on this topic, I am very pleased with my Yosh RS3 cans. They don't attract unnecessary attention from the law, but sound nice at WOT. I'm too much of a throttle junkie to want to alert people blocks away.:thumbsup:
I have the silver series from 2 brothers (carbon fibre) meaty throaty sound

I wouldn't buy new. It's a waste. Buy a 2 year old well taken care for bike. Same thing, much cheaper.

I haven't heard every exhaust made for the busa i person, but out of the ones I've heard, the yoshimura r77 is pretty damn quiet with baffles in. That's what I went with.

the only ones ive heard that are offensively loud are those voodoo pipes. Of course they arent much more than an open exhaust anyways. ive got an alien head and what i do like about it is that its not really that loud if your just tooling around. its not as loud going through my neighborhood as the average hardly. Of course when you rip it then that changes everything.

Got the new Busa and Yosh cans love the sound and really notice a performance difference compared to my 2003 love it.

Back