But am I really NEW?

LuapSouthFlorida

Registered
Helllllooooooo Hayabusa.org, it's been too long, how are you?
I used to be on here as Luap, with my 2001 blue and silver and also my 2003 all black Busa's. After trying a bunch of different bikes such as Gixxer 1000's, a ZX14R, and even a Honda Fury and Suzuki M109R, I'm back in the saddle on the best bike ever sold (for me).
I recently purchased a Gen 3 2022 in white of course (the fastest color) with only 500 miles on it, full warranty, and a host of upgrades already done for me.
First two items on the list:
raise the bars
Get the ECU reflashed by Chris Moore at Moore Mafia
Glad to be back.

Mods the bike comes with are:
  • ALIF Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Block off Plates
  • ALIF Performance Triple Clamp Cover
  • ALIF Performance Lowering Clamp Handle Bars
  • AntiGravity Lithium Battery with Charger
  • Evil Swingarms Extended 4" with new chain
  • Sprint Air Filter P08
  • T-Rex Racing Fender Eliminator Plate
  • T-Rex Racing Adjustable Kickstand
  • T-Rex Racing Lowering Links
  • M4 Carbon Fiber Full Header Single Exit Exhaust System
  • Rear Single Seat Cowl
  • ECU Flashed and Custom Dyno Tuned by Crossbuilt Performance LLC
  • Rear stand and spools
  • All stock parts included

2.JPG

Helllllooooooo Hayabusa.org, it's been too long, how are you?
I used to be on here as Luap, with my 2001 blue and silver and also my 2003 all black Busa's. After trying a bunch of different bikes such as Gixxer 1000's, a ZX14R, and even a Honda Fury and Suzuki M109R, I'm back in the saddle on the best bike ever sold (for me).
I recently purchased a Gen 3 2022 in white of course (the fastest color) with only 500 miles on it, full warranty, and a host of upgrades already done for me.
First two items on the list:
raise the bars
Get the ECU reflashed by Chris Moore at Moore Mafia
Glad to be back.

Mods the bike comes with are:
  • ALIF Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Block off Plates
  • ALIF Performance Triple Clamp Cover
  • ALIF Performance Lowering Clamp Handle Bars
  • AntiGravity Lithium Battery with Charger
  • Evil Swingarms Extended 4" with new chain
  • Sprint Air Filter P08
  • T-Rex Racing Fender Eliminator Plate
  • T-Rex Racing Adjustable Kickstand
  • T-Rex Racing Lowering Links
  • M4 Carbon Fiber Full Header Single Exit Exhaust System
  • Rear Single Seat Cowl
  • ECU Flashed and Custom Dyno Tuned by Crossbuilt Performance LLC
  • Rear stand and spools
  • All stock parts included

View attachment 1657365
If the bike had already been flashed and dynotuned why would you waste the money on the moore mafia flash?? A custom dyno tune should be much better then a mail in flash unless the person tuning it didn't know what they were doing. Welcome back to the org that's a beauty you have now and the older ones looked pretty good too. Your gonna have to get a gen2 as a stablemate for that one just so you can say you've had all 3 gens :lol:

If the bike had already been flashed and dynotuned why would you waste the money on the moore mafia flash?? A custom dyno tune should be much better then a mail in flash unless the person tuning it didn't know what they were doing.
Main reason is because there is no report from that dyno so I don't know what they did to it. I also don't know how "good" they are (read: thorough) so I want to get a flash I can rely on.
I will say that before I do that, I will ride it for a while and then make up my mind.

Welcome back bud. Based on the username I see you are in South Florida? Bike night is tonight at Marina 84 around 8PM or so in Fort Lauderdale. Swing by if you are around.

Congrats on the Gen 3, still rocking the Gen 2 myself but never letting that one go. May add a gen 3 later though!

Welcome back bud. Based on the username I see you are in South Florida? Bike night is tonight at Marina 84 around 8PM or so in Fort Lauderdale. Swing by if you are around.

Congrats on the Gen 3, still rocking the Gen 2 myself but never letting that one go. May add a gen 3 later though!
Thanks, I'm still waiting on Delivery. Dec 2nd they say. It's gonna be a LOOOONG 2 weeks

Sounds good bud! Did you go through RIVA?
Umm... IDK what RIVA is so gonna say ... NOPE LOL
This was a private sale, bike has under 500 miles on it. Owner bought it, put on pipe, lowered it, stretched it 4", mirror block offs, air filter, dyno tune / ECU flash and used it as a show bike with his NSX. Barely rode it, and decided to sell it. Right place right time for me, and an over the road enclosed trailer is delivering from VA to FL (fully insured).

Umm... IDK what RIVA is so gonna say ... NOPE LOL
This was a private sale, bike has under 500 miles on it. Owner bought it, put on pipe, lowered it, stretched it 4", mirror block offs, air filter, dyno tune / ECU flash and used it as a show bike with his NSX. Barely rode it, and decided to sell it. Right place right time for me, and an over the road enclosed trailer is delivering from VA to FL (fully insured).
Sweet man, sounds like a well sorted machine!

Back