Busted! Riding Award

He saw you, probably geared up, on a Busa and KNEW you were't gonna ride the limit!

Last edited:
you sir are very lucky, indeed wow!!!! 15 over the posted is what you were written up for, shoot, if you get a lawyer you'll never even have to go to court for it....just $$$$
by the way nice writing i love it...

sorry about your "award" but i'm glad it wasn't any worse :beerchug:

Well written! Seems the warmer weather is getting us a nice collection of awards. Mine was 32 over. I am guessing $350+.

Yeah, well, I'm looking at a BS 152 ticket in FL of all states. My lawyer knows the St Trooper that pulled me over and is going to see what can be dumbed down (pleaded down) prior to having to go to trial. If not, I believe we can prove just how invalid the reading is.

Our bikes already look fast, so why do we feel the need to prove that they actually are? I've been asked that before.... Even more good luck on your ticket. Hope it all works out for you. :beerchug:

Man that sucks Russ sorry to hear, yep there out in force in the spring for the bikes, especially where we always ride, I got followed on 50 the other night on the way home from work by a Folsom Cop, he even followed me nearly to Whiterock rd. on Scott road then turned around and headed back towards town...not sure why:dunno:

i too really liked your story. one thing to think about as well is that last week on some cop show, they showed a sport-bike being pursued bu a cruiser(not very effectively!), and then the dash cam of the pursuing police car showed an oncoming patrol car veer across the road directly into the biker. the patrolman hit him square on with the right front corner of his patrol car, and the bike broke up into many pieces. when i ride fast i think of things like that. ???

Just can't win, that sucks Russ. Sorry to hear about you getting caught.
I will bet if you where on Connie he would not even have looked at you.

Back