Busa vs Romance

Busa vs Romance - I'm taking a big chance on this one!!!!

• Ride Busa then have sex...

Votes: 138 100.0%
  • Have sex then ride Busa...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ride Busa introduce yourself and have sex with a new friend...

• Have sex on Busa while parked...

• Have sex on Busa while moving...

• Just ride Busa...

• Just have sex...

• #'s 1 & 2

• #'s 3 & 4

• None of the above...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max, that is hilarious!! I would like to see the "Boyfriend" remote.

Since Stunnah keep "resurrecting" this thread, I thought I might put in my .02 I know I'm gonna be sorry I ever opened my mouth, but what the hell.....

The Busa is a very sexy bike. IMHO After I ride, I am so exhilarated, on a natural high, and my senses are heightened. So what better time is there to have sex when you are already feeling soooo good.... It's like you already feel fantastic, why not take it to another level.... But on the flip side, if you have GREAT sex before riding, then riding would be even better right??? And then stop riding and have sex again...... WOW!! This could turn into a vicious cycle where nothing else ever gets done... (sigh) What a life......

I'm so glad I own a Busa....And that's all I have to say about that...... (Forrest Gump voice)

Lo devil.gif

And what buttons would you have on your remote Lo?

Listen to me, No REALLY listen to me: ON
Falls asleep after nookie: OFF
Spoon me to sleep: On
Default to Raider fan.
Obeys Busa Jedi Princess commands: ON

Max, that is hilarious!!  I would like to see the "Boyfriend" remote.

Since Stunnah keep "resurrecting" this thread, I thought I might put in my .02  I know I'm gonna be sorry I ever opened my mouth, but what the hell.....

The Busa is a very sexy bike. IMHO  After I ride, I am so exhilarated, on a natural high, and my senses are heightened.  So what better time is there to have sex when you are already feeling soooo good....  It's like you already feel fantastic, why not take it to another level....  But on the flip side, if you have GREAT sex before riding, then riding would be even better right???  And then stop riding and have sex again......  WOW!!  This could turn into a vicious cycle where nothing else ever gets done...  (sigh)  What a life......  

I'm so glad I own a Busa....And that's all I have to say about that...... (Forrest Gump voice)

Lo   devil.gif
Damn Lo, you make me want to go find a female rider and have GREAT SEX....ride....then have GREAT SEX again.

Look out now, Mugga on the hunt.

Where dey at Lo....
Where dey at Lo....

fireskull.gif

Hey Lo, how bout putting a couple of these theories to a test?? When you make it to the N.O, we can go riding on the Busa and get those senses heighten.

fireskull.gif

Left out one choice! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Your right Marc, none of our business. Hope you have good times anyway. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm sorry all, but I simply refuse to post the little tounge.gif emoticon, because you all are some sick puppies and we don't want rumors floating around now do we??? You all are just lucky that it is Sunday and I can't say what I want to say.

Brian

If it IS the Busa that is making my brotha Stunnah think about SEX, then I hope he wears protection and don't go sticking his manhood in the exhaust laugh.gif laugh.gif wow.gif That could be very painful to say the least.

And ya'll still don't think I'm funny huh?rock.gif

Brian

laugh.gif

If it IS the Busa that is making my brotha Stunnah think about SEX, then I hope he wears protection and don't go sticking his manhood in the exhaust  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  wow.gif That could be very painful to say the least.

And ya'll still don't think I'm funny huh?rock.gif

Brian
idea.gif jump9.gif muscle.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back