Busa Value...

Tango1300

Registered
So I was at work today and had Slash of Velvet Revolver to autograph my Hayabusa.  

I don't think I will ever sell it now!!

DavidSlash01.jpg

SlashSigBusa.jpg

I would be willing to send some coin your way for a autographed photo of the model in your sig!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, clear coating will make the Sharpie ink run. I think I am going to use the 3m clear vinyl tape like used on the front of my car.

Getting another tank might be a better option too. Its a badass sig and the pic does it no justice.

As for getting an autograph from Kalei... ? I can call her and ask. She is on my top friends on MySpace. Send her an ADD and test your luck! Be warned... she's a feisty LSU girl!

(Tango1300 @ Sep. 29 2007,20:45) As for getting an autograph from Kalei... ? I can call her and ask. She is on my top friends on MySpace. Send her an ADD and test your luck! Be warned... she's a feisty LSU girl!
Guess I am out of luck.I don't do the my space thing.
sad.gif

beerchug.gif
I guess I'm blind, what does it say below the skull? That is killer, man Ive had some good times listening to his chops. Appetite for destruction was one of those albums that you will never forget, it changed things in music and opened the door for alot of other bands that do there own thing, no matter what the record execs think.

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 29 2007,22:12)
beerchug.gif
I guess I'm blind, what does it say below the skull? That is killer, man Ive had some good times listening to his chops. Appetite for destruction was one of those albums that you will never forget, it changed things in music and opened the door for alot of other bands that do there own thing, no matter what the record execs think.
"R&Fn R"

Rock & F__KIN ROLL!!

Back