Busa Re-Sale value

BUSAZ71

Registered
Ive noticed quite a few guys who buy busa's and turn right around and sale them. What gives? Am I missing somthin here?
These bikes should last forever, do the majority of busa owners buy them and turn around and sell them for the next best thing? Do they hold value value that well that you can just turn around and sell it for a new one.

Everyones opinion is greatly appreciated
sad.gif

With great power, (busa) comes great responsibility. The busa scares many to sum it up.

Fear is a big motivator.

They have very strong resale....'course I could give a shiat, I'm keepin' mine!
tounge.gif

I think it's that some people just don't enjoy riding, they buy a bike and when the newness wears off they think of what they could do with the $$. Hitting the open road is not a big deal for some, although I can't understand it:)

I think it's that some people just don't enjoy riding, they buy a bike and when the newness wears off they think of what they could do with the $$. Hitting the open road is not a big deal for some, although I can't understand it:)
Agreed and they buy a Busa because of the hype. Once they realize they are in over their heads they sell (unless they wreck first).

I hunted around for a few months for a good price on a used Busa, wasn't happening. I then started looking at the prices for a new one, the cheapest I found was $9500 OTD. Its was only about 1-2K more than a used one, so I said f*ck it and bought the new one. You won't lose too much if you decide to sell it.

Back