Busa Stampede Pictures

piratediverjefff

Registered
Since my GoPro took a crap right after I turned it on,had to bust out old reliable and took a few shots.:laugh:Too tired to post in any kind of order,though some are at the Suzuki headquarters and others are at Yoshimura.Everyone was taking videos and pictures so others will be along within the next few days.

BusaStampede2014005_zps6c2661b5.jpg

BusaStampede2014004_zps0fd8124c.jpg

BusaStampede2014002_zps79f4d37d.jpg

BusaStampede2014009_zps3bf4cc6f.jpg

BusaStampede2014014_zps37c70fe7.jpg

BusaStampede2014013_zpsef29a0b4.jpg

BusaStampede2014015_zps51550a52.jpg

BusaStampede2014016_zpsfb10287c.jpg

BusaStampede2014019_zps218de510.jpg

BusaStampede2014020_zpse71a57e3.jpg

Red takin' my old turd for his picture.:laugh:
BusaStampede2014022_zps76800374.jpg

BusaStampede2014023_zpsad622100.jpg

BusaStampede2014025_zpsc321d05a.jpg

BusaStampede2014027_zps8c7f35a6.jpg

BusaStampede2014028_zps299522c7.jpg

BusaStampede2014029_zps1278969a.jpg

BusaStampede2014030_zps3ce2bf81.jpg

BusaStampede2014031_zpsf1505d22.jpg

BusaStampede2014033_zps3f6a4522.jpg

BusaStampede2014034_zps763189db.jpg

BusaStampede2014036_zps84fd7dda.jpg

BusaStampede2014037_zps0446afc6.jpg

It was fun old man. I had a good time hanging out with you!

image-4258019580.jpg

image-4258019580.jpg

Very Cool.

One of the advantages to living in or near CA.
That and being able to ride year round - some people can only dream of that. :super:

Other than the politicians,illegals,and cost of living Red it's not a bad place.:laugh::thumbsup:

There are pros and cons to most everything, right?

You don't have to deal with snow and blizzards (except maybe the Dariy Queen kind :laugh:)
Politicians are everywhere - and illegals are everywhere too.

I'm sure we could debate this for a long time so I'll just leave it with
There are pros and cons to most everything.

Thanks for the posting and if you or anyone else has anymore pictures don't be afraid to post them
as many of us will probably never get to go to a Stampede :banghead:

Did you hear any talk about a GEN III? You were at the Suzuki headquarters, right?

You ain't lyin' bro,Red's a maniac.

No fear of COPS? :moon: :laugh:

There are pros and cons to most everything, right?

You don't have to deal with snow and blizzards (except maybe the Dariy Queen kind :laugh:)
Politicians are everywhere - and illegals are everywhere too.

I'm sure we could debate this for a long time so I'll just leave it with
There are pros and cons to most everything.

Thanks for the posting and if you or anyone else has anymore pictures don't be afraid to post them
as many of us will probably never get to go to a Stampede :banghead:

Did you hear any talk about a GEN III? You were at the Suzuki headquarters, right?

No fear of COPS? :moon: :laugh:

Yep,no more snow and blizzards,lived in IL for 35 years and had enough of that crap before coming out here in '91.

Actually talked to the guy responsible for getting the Busa over here in '99,but he didn't volunteer any info. on Busa changes.

Haven't been stopped by the police in at least 6 or 7 years and got my last speeding ticket on my '02 Busa in '02(and haven't even had a license plate mounted since '08,just keep it in the hump:laugh:).A lot of them ride and are pretty cool,and won't bother you unless you're really actin' a fool right in front of them and they have no choice.Last I read we have over 800,000 registered bikes out here so they have a lot to keep an eye on.Couldn't much find a better place to ride though(probably 350 days per year,it rains the other 15 days:laugh:),mountains(canyons),ocean,desert,etc.

Going out early in the morning with a few to do the Ortega Highway,etc.,will see if I can remember to take the camera again.

Yep,no more snow and blizzards,lived in IL for 35 years and had enough of that crap before coming out here in '91.

Actually talked to the guy responsible for getting the Busa over here in '99,but he didn't volunteer any info. on Busa changes.

Haven't been stopped by the police in at least 6 or 7 years and got my last speeding ticket on my '02 Busa in '02(and haven't even had a license plate mounted since '08,just keep it in the hump:laugh:).A lot of them ride and are pretty cool,and won't bother you unless you're really actin' a fool right in front of them and they have no choice.Last I read we have over 800,000 registered bikes out here so they have a lot to keep an eye on.Couldn't much find a better place to ride though(probably 350 days per year,it rains the other 15 days:laugh:),mountains(canyons),ocean,desert,etc.

Going out early in the morning with a few to do the Ortega Highway,etc.,will see if I can remember to take the camera again.

I would be afraid if I had no plate on, the first cop that came up behind me would bust me.
That or someone might call them with their cell and report me. Is that a common practice out there - no plates on most bikes? OR are you avoiding cameras. :laugh:

I'm about ready to start taking trips to warm climates during the wintertime to excape the snow etc.
Just need to find someone to stay with so it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to stay some place that could handle my trailer etc, (don't want a motel or hotel)
because there would be no way I would go WITHOUT my bikes, probably take them all if I went someplace warm.
That is the TOP THING I HATE about MICHIGAN. Winter SUCKS. SALT SUCKS. NOT BEING ABLE TO RIDE SUCKS THE MOST.

OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T VOLENTEER - You needed to ask him point blank - Tell me about the GEN III.
If he responded - I could tell you but then I would have to kill you - well, I guess it's not worth that :rofl:

I wonder if a group of us took a trip to Suzuki in Japan if that might shed some light on what is coming and when. :thumbsup: Anyone on here speak Japanese? :laugh:

I keep the plate in the hump with a piece of self broken piece of bracket attached to it,good for telling them "I gave a fat chick a ride about a week ago/hit a bump/bent the bracket/broke when I tried to straighten it/ordered a new one and should be here any day".:laugh:Would more than likely cut me loose and at worst a $15 fix it ticket(and good for avoiding cameras,using Fast Track[tole]lanes,etc.,so far so good).:laugh:

I don't blame you at all for hitting a warm climate in winter,I vaguely remember in'90 having to shovel damned snow from the garage to the street just to go out for a short,freezing ride.At most now I have to throw on some thermals in Jan./Feb. if I want to ride before 8:30/9:00AM and the temp's still only around 45/50 degrees.:laugh:

georgiabusa 05,

Was definitely cool going through the Yoshimura factory and seeing all the race program stuff.:thumbsup:

Back