Vortex Frame Sliders Installed

mopar75110

Registered
Just finished installing Vortex Frame Sliders on my month old '07 red Busa.  Took me some time and lots of reading on this forum to make myself take a drill and a Dremel Tool to those beautiful red side panels, but I took my time and the installation went well and looks good.  Glad they are on there.  Thanks for the info and pictures on this forum.  Made the install easier.

Let me please be the first.....
PLEASE POST PICS!!!!!!

Hey, just noticed you are another Mopar guy.  What do you have??  And so you know, I too just bought the Red 07 Busa about a month ago. WOW!!!

/Thread Jack

beerchug.gif

Now make it easier on us and post some pic's on your install.  
beerchug.gif

Yes, those are the rules. "All frame slider installs will be documented in pic form, showing berfore, during, and after views." "Especially on an 07 red."
laugh.gif

Oh also if you have a Mopar we have to see a pic of that too!
laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

Guys, I'm not very computer literate, as my children will tell you, but I'll get my youngest to put some pictures on here. As for the Mopars, I've had several. I had a black '68 Roadrunner drag car that I raced and showed for 23 years. I put a 440-6 pack in it and had worlds of fun and won quite a few races over all those years. I sold it in '98 and bought a '94 Viper which was also a lot of fun and got LOTS of attention. I traded the Viper last year for a new Viper Truck, (red), and am having much fun with it also. My youngest son who still lives with me has a red '04 SRT-4 which we have put a stage 2 kit on. That car will embarass a lot of performance cars. It is quick for a 4 cylinder. We took it to the SRT Nationals in Topeka last summer and he won 3rd place in his class. I've been a Mopar nut all my adult years. My personalized Texas license plate says "MOPAR"!!

My bother in law wants a srt 10 truck something terrible.
wink.gif

cool.gif

My 69 road runner................

DSC00427.JPG

Great car Guido, and good color, too. I had a '72 340 Duster that color. Hope your brother can get the SRT-10 truck. You can buy a low mileage '04 or '05 now for less than $30,000. They are very well equipped both under the hood, and with creature comforts inside. 508 watt stereo is standard.

(guido4512 @ Jan. 20 2007,01:25) My bother in law wants a srt 10 truck something terrible.
wink.gif

cool.gif

My 69 road runner................
I know where a low mileage one is! PM me if you want some info.
beerchug.gif

Is anyone else seeing a background of Superman Returns while viewing(trying) this thread?
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Poppy @ Jan. 19 2007,17:39) Is anyone else seeing a background of Superman Returns while viewing(trying) this thread?  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Put the bottle down Poppy
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 19 2007,20:41)
(Poppy @ Jan. 19 2007,17:39) Is anyone else seeing a background of Superman Returns while viewing(trying) this thread?  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Put the bottle down Poppy  
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif
Hey, iy's gone...............
wow.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Yeah I edited that, been a long day at the office and I still havent left yet.

Back