"Busa`s" selling fast ?

On Long Island, NY they don't sell as well. Most dealers have '04's & and at least one '03 in stock.
Really? Have you seen a brand new 03 LE (BURNING COPPER) around in a dealership? PM me if you see one in a dealership, Please! NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111863194 -->

I live in sunny south floriduh and this IS "BusaLand"....all long, straight, fast, flat roads so...The Hayabusa (or ZX-12R) is "The Bike To Have"...that said???....I can typically find 12R's in any stealership that carries Kaws....some with a light coat of dust...but Hayabusa's are a far different story as they are rarely on the floors and if they are???...look fast cause they won't be there the next time you walk in.

I was extremely fortunate to find my slightly used, bone stock, showroom condition '03 w/ a scant 1,600 miles on the odo last week....guy tried to tell me last monday that I was walking away from a real find...took me till tuesday to figure out he was right...then I bought it last wednesday morning...but...this is floriduh and with our year round riding climate all bikes usually come at a premium as compared to the more northern states that actually have a winter season.

But yeah...I wouldn't wanna hafta go try and find another Busa...not here...and don't think for a minute that any dealership in florida is letting them roll OTD at anything less than MSRP...unless it's a scratch and ding special.

L8R, Bill.:cool:
I'm i fla and the out the door price was T+T+L 10,200... the dealer has sold 3 more after mine .. He only has one sitting on the floor and it had a sold sticker on it.. BTW the asking price when i walked in the door was 13,999 lol lol
smile.gif

Back