Busa Pics

I have a cable Modem ,taking to long to down load these pic's--too big--- In Windows XP----click on the pic you want to upload-- on the bottom of the screen on the right--you should see a question mark---click on the thing just left of it------then when the pic shows up as in HUGE--- Click [image]
select stretch/skew----it will show 100 percent----enter 43 tab 43 then close[it will ask you if you want to save changes] YES---- now your pic will upload quickly. My PC is still trying to upload these monster pic's........Busa110---yank the pic's and try to resize um----thread
not workin' too good. On page one.

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: "spelling---Doh'"|1109036949 -->

Heres mine--as for mod's read under the pic----you know ,the blue writing---She rocks my world.
smile.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

DCP_2827.JPG

I liked that--58 miles from the Dragon---you guy's ROCK !!!
OOP's---I thought you were 58 mile away from N.E.s Green Dragon--Meet a Maxton sometime---WooHoo--What happend then....
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109037381 -->

Heres my 03 with the hump

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109038125 -->

stator_cover.jpg

Pipefighter--you have BUSA--thats all that matters----Some of our members obviously make more dough than us--But even a stock Busa will kick ass on 99.9 percent of the vehicles we may come across--I't all good...
biggrin.gif

AH ! Good looking rides---Arey Plus----the others---gotta love it-and yes i am post whoring....
blush.gif

hey cecil how much it your front lowered? ghetto kit? Ghetto is coming the end of the month and I was wondering if 1" lowered in front is too much?

oh and my girl
The front is lowered about 1.5 inches.
The kit is a Velocity Stage 2.

1 inch lowered in the front will be fine.
Congrats on the kit.

Beautiful looking bike!

First of all Pacemaster, my Blusa Brotha - Dayum you got a great looking bike!  I'm from Nevada too.  Henderson, specifically.

Here's Bessie the Blusa - she's purrrdy.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "I'm a farmboy"|1109043730 -->

DSC02982.JPG

Heres my 04
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109044819 -->

Picture_115.jpg

Always love a chance to throw up some pics of my baby...

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109047090 -->

post_6_27720_New_look_011.jpg

Back