PICS OF THE TURBO ... NEED OPINIONS

ROBOPTI

Registered
Hey gang ... I had run a thread a few weeks back and someone made a comment about removing the stickers ... Then last night the girlfriend says that as well Plus I have a few sets of wheels - and I'm just thinking out loud ... I posted this on sk.com ... so I'm gonna just copy it here ... Tell me what ya think

Thanks guys

Well if you haven't figured out by now ... I'm nuerotic and I get bored EASILY ... So I am looking at some pics of the bike last night and Tammy says (MS. ROBOPTI) ... What about taking all the stickers off ... So ... I fired up the ole computer and played around

I looks like this now
BikePics.com

So I made the following 2 pics
BikePics.com
KWS & Velocity & TKP gone

OR ....
BikePics.com
All the "extra" stuff gone

Truth be told because of some media attention the bike is & was getting I agreed to fly everyone's flag for a while ... But the only constant is change ... and I think I'm done with the stickers .... I kinda want another rider to know it's the "Superkaos" bike if you roll up on me ... but what do you think

Feel free to capture my pic and make your own version ... I'm horrible at the photochop stuff

ALSO !!!!!!!!!
I know this will come as a great shock to you but I have another set of wheels at the house and I am switching out the rotors ... I am going to the 320mm narrow band brembos rotors

... the 290s kinda make the bike feel nervous and I going for high speed stablitity (the gyro affect)

so I started thinking

I have a set of chromate colored Marvics at the house ... This is a pic of chromate but not my exact wheel .... it's actually a tad darker in person
BikePics.com

I got a call from my "connection" on Marchesini's (who has been VERY VERY good to me) ... they just happen to have a set of gold Forged Mag wheels for a Busa ... just looking for a home
BikePics.com
this pic looks a tad dark

Tammy says she likes the gold cuz it matches the forks / calipers / rotors (figures - a female accesorizing) ..... So I doctored my first pic and made this ( rotors will be diff) ... too much ?? ... just thinkin
BikePics.com

This doesn't look quite right color-wise

OPINIONS - stickers gone
rock.gif
gold wheels
rock.gif

Just thinking out loud .... What do ya think

rock.gif

I dig the gold wheels, I'd add the same shade of gold for the Kanji and tank stickers if possible.
I'd lose the turbo stickers, kinda gives it the "Ricer" look.
In my (not so) humble opinion, there's no need to advertise the cc's and boost, those who are interested know, and those that don't know don't get it anyway. I know it ain't bragging when you back it up, but I guess I'm a fan of understating...
Anyways, I dig the bike regardless, not trying to offend, but you asked...

MrBrown

ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENSE taken

I asked for opinions ... and am willing to listen to them as well

ALL GOOD
beerchug.gif

I like it better without the stickers as well.Those 2 down pipes are all the advert that TK and Velocity need.That ride has to be insane!
smile.gif

I personally like the stickers and think they are in good taste...

If I were to remove any stickers it would be the one on the swingarm... ;) Then I would polish it instead...
biggrin.gif

second one , and i would take off the turbo, (i mean people could see it is turbo:D
biggrin.gif
) keep the silver wheels, they match better.

I like the first pic but lose the TURBO sticker or redo it match the others, regardless you have done some nice work.
cool.gif

2nd pic without the decals looks great to me. Like others have said, lose the turbo stickers all the way around. People know its a turbo and if they don't they'll find out. And stay with the silver wheels, IMO.

Stickers or no stickers, that is still one hot Busa!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
I think the stickers look nice but at the speeds you travel no one is going to see them anyway!!
biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif

Here is a photoshop job that I did removing all the stickers and changing the color of the rims. I hope this helps you in your decision but what ever you choose it is going to look hot.

suzuki_hayabusa_02_bikepics.jpg

If you need to run steel sprockets go with the Hipoints that look similar but they are forged alum and you should think about the Ceramic Brakes since you have the best of the best on there already.  Don't see any of our stickers on there so rip them puppies off.
tounge.gif

ceramic_cmc_400.jpg

<!--EDIT|StreetnTrack
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132274076 -->

If you need to run steel sprockets go with the Hipoints that look similar but they are forged alum and you should think about the Ceramic Brakes since you have the best of the best on there already.  Don't see any of our stickers on there so rip them puppies off.
tounge.gif
Ceramic brakes would be the sh!t. Either that or carbon fiber......

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: "Didn't mean to re-post the picture, I hate that....."|1132275053 -->

Back