BUSA.ORG SHIRTS

fatjap

Registered
We are finally in Tampa after a tough pack out, then a week in Oahu(awesome saw one busa).

Well yesterday we went to look at new vehicles(my family needs transpo), so I'm wearing my hayabusa.org shirts and the sales manager comes walking by and notices the shirt. He says "you own a hayabusa"? Now the wife and our sales guy stop talking to see whats up. "I say yeah how about you" he says "no I got a gixr 6". I'm like cool. Then he turns to everyone in the showroom and proceeds to tell everyone about the Baddest street bike ever made, thats his quote.
The ole ladt stares me down and he says "come by and we'll go ride" I didn't have the heart to tell him my scooters on her way to San Diego.

So how was your day?

BUSA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

fj: Yeah, I get the same thing when I wear my shirt. I bought the long sleeve version. Way-cool shirt. My wife actually had to tell me to take it off so she could wash it.
laugh.gif

TommyTuTone.

Me too. Last June I was in Victoria,Canada, checking out the rentals bikes ( old junk mostly ). Guy behind the counter see's my busa cap & says you own a busa?! Yep! About 3 other guys suddenly crowd the window all asking dumb questions ...

I just smile and think " It's good to be King".
javelik.gif

( FJ wish u coulda come over here while on Oahu... and there is at least 2 members their I can hook up next time.)

I was on South Beach in Miami week ago.  We had parked 4 Busas 2=1397's (Blue & a red)1=1360 (a red) 1=Ninja Turbo. (Black Silver) It was fun we could just sit there and have people oggle over the bikes, and the gang would say and that one is a Turbo.  Also went to a local car show and people would stop and say look at all those Busas.  We would answer that you are looking at combined HP 1020hp.

Also Fatjap glad you made it back safe.
biggrin.gif

We are finally in Tampa after a tough pack out, then a week in Oahu(awesome saw one busa).

Well yesterday we went to look at new vehicles(my family needs transpo), so I'm wearing my hayabusa.org shirts and the sales manager comes walking by and notices the shirt.  He says "you own a hayabusa"?  Now the wife and our sales guy stop talking to see whats up.  "I say yeah how   about you"  he says "no I got a gixr 6".  I'm like cool.  Then he turns to everyone in the showroom  and proceeds to tell everyone about the Baddest street bike ever made, thats his quote.
The ole ladt stares me down and he says "come by and we'll go ride"  I didn't have the heart to tell him my scooters on her way to San Diego.

So how was your day?

BUSA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!
hey dude, shoulda let me know you were commin. we coulda hooked up. which Busa did you see out here? (Oahu) stretched black silver?

Good to see you again Fatjap, let me know when you get to Cali, maybe we can get together with Howlin' for a ride.

My story: I was getting back on my 'Busa on Angeles Crest, in front of two Harley riders, and all I heard was one tell the other, No man, that's a badass bike. I could barely get my head into my helmet!

Back