busa modifications

sportrider1296

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I am totally green when it comes to the pair valve and emission stuff you guys are talking about. I did notice there is lines that bolt to the engine when I installed my micron headers. Is this part of it? Let me know how to eliminate this and what is the benifit of taking it off. Where is the egr valve and how do you get rid of it, block of plate? Also, my bike was knocked over and I think it has treaked the kickstand bracket and I am having trouble with the shut-off switch on the stand. My kickstand is great, and the mod has been done. It functions great and I really just want to bypass or eliminate the switch. Any help would be great, thanks greg

Hey guys, I am totally green when it comes to the pair valve and emission stuff you guys are talking about. I did notice there is lines that bolt to the engine when I installed my micron headers. Is this part of it? Let me know how to eliminate this and what is the benifit of taking it off. Where is the egr valve and how do you get rid of it, block of plate? Also, my bike was knocked over and I think it has treaked the kickstand bracket and I am having trouble with the shut-off switch on the stand. My kickstand is great, and the mod has been done. It functions great and I really just want to bypass or eliminate the switch. Any help would be great, thanks greg
Try the search button using PAIR mod as keywords. You should come up with tons of reading on this subject.
wink.gif

Lots of info on the PAIR Valve if you do a search. Here's a link to get you started: . Not sure what you are asking about the kickstand though. If you think it was tweaked and the sensor is screwed it may easiest to just get a new sensor. They aren't that expensive.

The frist time you make a left turn and your stand is down you will wish you left that switch on.

Back