Busa haulers

+2

100_0210__Large_.jpg

Mine is currently under construction.  It is a Leonards (formerly Trakker) 7'x10' Enclosed Trailer, Single Axle, White.  Options include:
36" side door
rear ramp door
24" stone guard
flow through vents
surge brakes
2 condor SC2000 Wheel Chocks

It is supposed to be here between March 10 and 17.

It will look something like this...
Don,

Consider the baxley...for your chocks...
Is there any issues with these? I have already bought them?

http://www.condor-lift.com/product.asp?ItemID=1011

here's a pic of my new trailer, i just have to get over to pick it up
beerchug.gif
thanks BigBSBusa

BigBSBusa_sTrailer.jpg

here's a pic of my new trailer, i just have to get over to pick it up
beerchug.gif
thanks BigBSBusa
I have one these MS1s as well.

Good points are easy loading and if you don't have a truck, this trailer is a class I trailer. So cars can pull it. My Maxima pulls 2 bikes no problem.

Our 6x10 with a V-Nose. There's a cabinet in the v section for our gear and tools. Plus a 3-ton jack tie down along with a spare tire.

trailer_3.JPG

This is what my Busa will be arriving in. Will be a nice 45 minute trip from my latest project assignment
smile.gif

Best_Buy_Gilbert_1.30.08_001.jpg

James, how are you going to restrain the compressor?  or are you going to attach it to the floor?   You ended up with a good amount of room open up there...  nice deal..
Randy, I installed 2 flush mount female sleeves in the floor, and the it is held down by 2 allen head bolts that you can take out. Takes about 30 seconds to remove it. I like how I have the room. I am thinking about getting tool box for the trailer tongue to put my spare and jack in.

James, I have an extra mount that I made for a stand. I think all I need to do is tap some threads in it. I might have a length of aluminum angle to attach your stand to the floor like I did. Let me know if you would like it.
Thank you Hal I appreciate the offer. I have already finished installing the mount for my stand. Basically the same setup you have there. I do have a question. What are you hanging your leathers on? I need something that will not fall under the weight. We have two full sets that will need to hang up.

Back