Busa haulers

here's a pic of my new trailer, i just have to get over to pick it up
beerchug.gif
thanks BigBSBusa
I have one these MS1s as well.

Good points are easy loading and if you don't have a truck, this trailer is a class I trailer.  So cars can pull it.  My Maxima pulls 2 bikes no problem.
i am in the same situation, no truck to pull with...i've got a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T that should be able to handle it
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

here's a pic of my new trailer, i just have to get over to pick it up
beerchug.gif
thanks BigBSBusa
I have one these MS1s as well.

Good points are easy loading and if you don't have a truck, this trailer is a class I trailer.  So cars can pull it.  My Maxima pulls 2 bikes no problem.
i am in the same situation, no truck to pull with...i've got a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T that should be able to handle it
beerchug.gif
Yes, you will.

beerchug.gif

30x8.5.. blazer does pull it however not very fast.. lol. ihave a suburban to do the normal stuff.. i hook it up to the blazer to keep the cop's off my ass about a trailer w/o a vehicle in the street till i put it back in the yard..

James, I have an extra mount that I made for a stand. I think all I need to do is tap some threads in it. I might have a length of aluminum angle to attach your stand to the floor like I did. Let me know if you would like it.
Thank you Hal I appreciate the offer. I have already finished installing the mount for my stand. Basically the same setup you have there. I do  have a question. What are you hanging your leathers on? I need something that will not fall under the weight. We have two full sets that will need to hang up.
I like this setup too, but they were a little pricy for this poor boy!
laugh.gif
Those are some nice add-ons...

(I know you still hate me for turning you on to those...)

James, I have an extra mount that I made for a stand. I think all I need to do is tap some threads in it. I might have a length of aluminum angle to attach your stand to the floor like I did. Let me know if you would like it.
Thank you Hal I appreciate the offer. I have already finished installing the mount for my stand. Basically the same setup you have there. I do  have a question. What are you hanging your leathers on? I need something that will not fall under the weight. We have two full sets that will need to hang up.
I like this setup too, but they were a little pricy for this poor boy!
laugh.gif
Those are some nice add-ons...

(I know you still hate me for turning you on to those...)
Nothing but love for you bro. Ted is my hero!
ThumbsUp.gif

Where are the pics of your rig?
rock.gif

Back