Busa got some new Skin!!!

busarider54

Registered
I finally got my busa back from the paint shop.  Simply awesome job.  If you ever want your bike/helmet painted, drop these guys a line.  http://hijinxcustomcreations.com/  Incredible work.  The side fairings on this bike were picked up for a song cuz they were rashed.  The body/prep man is incredible.  Just tell Brent that Russ sent ya!

Here's one of me after finally getting to see the finished product.
Russ-movistarBusa.jpg

I think this might be my new avatar.
busarideavataar.jpg

One sexy ass!
busariderearii.jpg

So very true!
mirror.jpg

Awesome
smile.gif
great job man! I wish I could get one like that in here... Can you tell me more or less the price for a painting like that? I'm thinking about making one too since I had a small wreck last weekend...

I am in awe my man!! Who designed the scheme? That is just too sweet!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Dan

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Dan
I came up with the idea. I just really thought the telefonica graphics would look great on a busa. Was hoping someone would do it and finally just did it myself. I did see a guys race plastics in the alstare though. Thanks for the compliments.

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Dan
I came up with the idea.  I just really thought the telefonica graphics would look great on a busa.  Was hoping someone would do it and finally just did it myself.  I did see a guys race plastics in the alstare though.  Thanks for the compliments.
Looks dope man.

Quick question, on the picture of your mirror with the wording, that is paint on the upper and lower left side of the mirro right?? They didnt do a very good tape job if that is the case...

Besides that liil poop, the bike looks DOPE man... Cool choice, very original..

super.gif

super.gif

Looks dope man.

Quick question, on the picture of your mirror with the wording, that is paint on the upper and lower left side of the mirro right?? They didnt do a very good tape job if that is the case...

Besides that liil poop, the bike looks DOPE man... Cool choice, very original..[/QUOTE]
I never noticed the paint on the mirrors. I'll check it when I get home. Thanks for the compliments!

Back