New To Busa

Turbo2tom

Registered
Hey Guys, New to the Hayabusa.org. I have had my Busa for a few months. Just got it painted and have Been riding locally. I am in the Lenoir/ Hudson area. This is my 6th bike, but first Busa.

Thanks,I have ebayed most of my parts.I ahave actually painted it since this picture was taken .I am hopeing to find parts on Here locally. But i am looking for other people to ride with on weekends also.

I just saw you tried the chat function i was MIA aka helping the wife. Welcome to the boards and enjoy the Busa :welcome:

From Hudson North Carolina. Near Hickory and about 1.5 Hours from Charlotte. I am looking for the front right Rotor and caliper for 04. Used , but good slip on. And the Bracket that holds the under fairing on. I Purchased a Drag Tire for the back , but i would like to trade it for a Standard type Tire. Its Richard Petty Orange. It is basically the same color. The Paint was not mixed right at first as you can see in the picture so i had it remixed and i painted it again.

From Hudson North Carolina. Near Hickory and about 1.5 Hours from Charlotte. I am looking for the front right Rotor and caliper for 04. Used , but good slip on. And the Bracket that holds the under fairing on. I Purchased a Drag Tire for the back , but i would like to trade it for a Standard type Tire. Its Richard Petty Orange. It is basically the same color. The Paint was not mixed right at first as you can see in the picture so i had it remixed and i painted it again.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Back in my young wild days I would travel to the Hudson dragstrip every Thurs Night and run the 1/8 mile on my KZ 650 :laugh:

Grew up in Hickory

Back