Busa Forum Noob/Swagger Jacker

ALABASTER CROTI

Registered
Sup, yall? I'm new round here. Don't even own a Busa. Gonna be a while before I can even get one. I do have an SV that I'm twerkin out tho. I'm putting a Busa shock and entire front end off of my buddy's 05 Busa on it. I've been doing a lot of research on this lately, but if anyone has any things I should look out for let me know. I'm a big dude, so the much stronger Busa suspension won't be an issue, more a big benefit. The shock and forks have about 15k on them, but I'm rebuilding the selas and oil etc. anyways. Do yall know what forks are on the 05 Busa? Showa, Kayaba or whatever? Anywyas, thanks for having me. I look forward to juicing this forum for a lot of info. Can't wait to get a Busa one day to fighter out too. IT's gonna be a while, like I said, but you guys can't have all the fun forever. Eventually I HAVE to get in on it.

Man I have a busa and 2 SV's and a I am a pretty big guy as well and the Stock Forks on the SV's are just fine all you have to do is upgrade them a little with Emulators and stronger springs and modified Damper Rods. For rear shocks I would recommend and Elka, Penske, or Ohlins

Back