Busa down today

I have a right side fairing and a front cowl from my '06LE. The side fairing has a few scuffs on it, and the front cowl only one minor abrasion (co-worker backed into it in the work parking lot and knocked it over (bastard)). They're in better shape than yours, so if you find you need 'em and want to have 'em painted, send me a PM.

I hate to see that on a 'busa, especially one as beautiful as that.

Glad you're OK; you know we'll do whatever we can from here to help.

Scar

Dam bro, sorry to see that beautiful busa banged up, but glad you are walkin and talkin.. When you get to checkin your bike real good, and if you find a damaged peg (Assuming they are stock), I have a stock set off my 08' that I will send you.. Just PM me if and when you need them, I will ship them ASAP...

Sorry about your bike bro. Hope you get her all fixed up soon.
beerchug.gif

Looks like she and "YOU" bounced just fine....
super.gif

I'd clear the plastics and check all the wiring, crankcase, radiator, rear swingarm, wheels and controls for damage.  From what I can tell, it looks like you're looking at most of the plastics, a turn signal, and ....well....the rest looks pretty good !!!!.
thumb_up.gif

I run Vortex sliders, they're the 3" variety, but hey pound for pound it looks to me like you kept your head AND knew when to let go....NICE JOB Bruddah.....
clap.gif

Glad you are okay. The bike can always be rebuilt.

Sorry about the crash. Hope you get the busa back in shape soon. You may want to check with Vman1300 on the plastics. He got mine already painted with the decals on. They matched perfect.

Hey guys. Thanks for all the support in the rebuild, and the parts offers. I'll be dissassembling as soon as possible and will contact those with parts as soon as I'm done assesing the damage. It was a pretty soft fall, so I'm pretty sure I'll just need the cosmetic stuff. Thanks again for all the help and support. Like I said, I'll contact y'all as soon as I know what all I need. Props to
kickass.gif
board members/brother's/sisters!!!
hello.gif

Well guys, I got her torn down tonight and as far as I can tell the only thing wrong other than the plastics is the air tube mount on the right side. It got bent in a little bit. That was an easy enough fix with a drift and a hammer. Everything else looks good. The frame looks good with no signs of bending, cracking, stress, etc. The powertrain and cooling system look to be fine, the front end is still straight. Looks like I just need some plastic. I got some Christmas cash, so I believe I'll be purchasing some new plastic within a few days!!!
woot.gif
I'll also be doin the steering damper mod and gettin an HID kit while it's all torn down so I don't have to do it again. But anyway, here are a few pictures of everything. If you see something I missed, PLEASE let me know.

Layedover2003.jpg

Layedover2012.jpg

Layedover2014.jpg

Layedover2016.jpg

Layedover2021.jpg

Layedover2007.jpg

" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://i106.photobucket.com/albums....ot;></a>

"Wall of shame"
Layedover2043.jpg

Back