busa/dog

qwknuf6

Registered
My 15 year old lab/great dane mix .

IMG_0149__Large_.JPG

I dont know how much longer he will be around , pretty old for a extra large dog ,  he is deaf and cant see very well . he still looks/acts frisky some times

IMG_0151__Medium_.JPG

nice dog their great have had them before myself.
hello.gif

Now that your done washing the skoot and taking pics...you gonna take the Christmas lights down
laugh.gif

Looks more golden retrever than lab  
winkold.gif

Good looking dog!!
beerchug.gif

I'm a german shepherd guy myself;

Kraut10months0.jpg

yes he looks like a golden but the mother dog was all lab . she was kinda small . he is extra large and was a very athletic dog , 30ft jumps out into the lake . built like a muscular greyhound. fast lean and strong , almost a freak of nature . now at the end of his life , just slight trotts from time to time .

IMG_2012__Large_.JPG

yes he looks  like a golden but the mother dog was all lab . she was kinda small .   he is extra large and was a very athletic dog , 30ft jumps out into the lake . built like a muscular greyhound. fast lean and strong , almost a freak of nature . now at the end of his life , just slight trotts from time to time .
What a sweet looking dog. That picture just makes me want to give him a big hug.
goodboy.gif

Good looking dog but i bet you would of been pissed if he pissed on those clean tires
laugh.gif
J/K they are like kids but cheaper in some cases
beerchug.gif

nice dog!! Heck speaking of christmas....We still have our tree up, with Georgia being in the cast, I haven't felt the urge to debulb it etc....

I'm urgin to get my finances in order so i can get a house and get a dog. Tired of rentin as i'm just pissin money away but i'd love to have another lab........great dogs and good lookin friend ya have there brotha

Back