Busa Commuter...

Jimmy D

Registered
Hayabusa Commuting :cool:

So I'm out on my bike, terrorizing... wait that doesn't sound right....:race:

So, I'm out on my bike, with the nice 4 wheelers, commuting from work to home, when I see a motorcyclist enter the freeway about half a mile ahead of me. So I cruised up to take a look and to wave hello. He waved back and followed me off at my exit. :super:
At the next traffic light we exchanged pleasantries.
We continued on for a few more lights on the, 6 lane 55mph surface street; with most of the intersections 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile apart, we spent time swapping traffic lane leads and such. :p

I noticed that during one particular launch... :race: wait, I did it again, that doesn't sound right, it sounds like we were racing (lol)...

So, I noticed that one time as we proceeded through the intersection :rolleyes: after the light had turned green, as we went down the roadway, my new riding buddy had already shifted into 3rd gear rapidly working his way towards 4th - while I was still in 1st gear, nearing the K9's redline. :super:Judging from the look on his face, I guess he had never met up with a Busa before today.

And again at the next traffic light we gave each other "thumbs up" and approving head nods, :bowdown::thumbsup:

only this time the other rider was smiling big time! He was on a newer GSX-R600 - and I guess he noticed the jacket I was wearing and my license plate frame.

Life is good...

My Other Bike GSX-R600.jpg
GSX-R Blue_White_Jacket_1.jpg
GSX-R Blue_White_Jacket-2.jpg

Back