Busa Brakes

only_tim

Registered
Looking at changing my brake lines to try and improve feel. Has anyone got any advice on whether the race setup (two lines from the master cylinder to the calipers direct) or the standard over the mudguard setup is the better?

i just put braided lines on my busa with the two lines off the master cylinder.  lemme tell ya the imporved feel is out of this world.  absolute night and day over stock.

if you hurry..  there is a group buy going on right now with cycle brakes offering galfer braided lines and several other things.  check out the group buy section to get in.  i can tell ya the price for a s full set of galfer lines (f,r,clutch) from cycle brakes group buy is almost as cheap as the front lines regularly priced at any dealer of supplier.  i would jump on it if i were you!!!
beerchug.gif

I bought the galfer SS lines, which have 2 lines leaving the master cyclinder. The brake lever is much firmer,
thumb_up.gif
, but still requires the same amount of force as the stock rubber lines to get the same braking result.

When I changed to EBC HH pads, it took less effort to get the same amount of force as the stock pads.

What I want now is a brembo master cyclinder
firedevil.gif

forgot to mention i am also running the EBC HH pads...

Back