Busa Boy Trying to get noticed :)

My guess is infaltrator's 1300hemibusa or sixpack577

Easy, don't put my name on things!
I never put a dislike on that, and nor do I dislike it.
In the other thread I just pointed out that the bike IS NOT STOCK!!! It has extensions, and they DO improve your times. Otherwise they wouldn't be used.
It was an observation, not an insult to him. His times are impressive and he obviously has skill, especially at such a young age.
I wish him well in his drag racing, as he appears to have a promising future.
I'm no hater.
Trey Young:moon: If you have a problem with me, say it to me. Don't accuse me of negative responses to new members.
I catch alot of negativity about stunts and wheelies from haters, and I won't have you putting me in that category against drag racers.
Apparently swingarm extensions are "stock" to you. Get your facts right and don't put words in my mouth.

In the other thread I just pointed out that the bike IS NOT STOCK!!! It has extensions, and they DO improve your times. Otherwise they wouldn't be used.
It was an observation, not an insult to him. His times are impressive and he obviously has skill, especially at such a young age.
I'm no hater.
Trey Young:moon: If you have a problem with me, say it to me. Don't accuse me of negative responses to new members.
I catch alot of negativity about stunts and wheelies from haters, and I won't have you putting me in that category against drag racers.
Apparently swingarm extensions are "stock" to you. Get your facts right and don't put words in my mouth.

That is very true though. All of you people who post videos, including the pros, need to stop claiming completely stock.

That is very true though. All of you people who post videos, including the pros, need to stop claiming completely stock.

Around here, we call it "Mustang stock" because every Mustang has an aftermarket cam, pulley's, exhaust, intake from the factory apparently

Will the person who thinks he could have done that on that bike when they were 16 please stand up?
:whistle:

I'm no hater.

Sixpack, I didnt put words in your mouth; I said you were an infiltrator. You were the douchebag that started pointing out extensions when several of us were beating up on Ricky's staged ZX-14 is King video...

Great job, BusaBoy! :beerchug:

Trey & Sixpack... If there's a personal issue between you guys, why not take it to private messages? :dunno:

Let's try to keep the new guy's thread from going south.

Nice.Real good time for a stocker.Just think how much you can gain with the simple mods and a good exhaust.

Back