Busa Boy Trying to get noticed :)

16 year old on hayabusa vs. zx14 with bottle (Nos) - YouTube

Hey my name is John im 16 and i am truing to take drag racing alittle further in my life, i currently ran a 9.4 on my 2009 stock hayabusa, trying to see how fast i can get it before doing any major modz, hope you all like the videos have a great day, feedback would really be appreciated :D

Very nice John. We have your vids posted everywhere in here, and it is really pissing the ZX-14 guys off. They hate seeing Ricky's STAGED comparison get trashed. Ricky and the ZX-14 have nothing on you kid...

Welcome. Seems like you have several videos on YouTube.
At 16 running those times I would venture to say you do have a future in drag racing.
You do need to send that video to Ricky, but in a nice fashion. He's the kind of person who may be able to help you along.

Be careful, enjoy

Welcome. Seems like you have several videos on YouTube.
At 16 running those times I would venture to say you do have a future in drag racing.
You do need to send that video to Ricky, but in a nice fashion. He's the kind of person who may be able to help you along.

Be careful, enjoy
He went faster than ricky did on the Busa maybe he should give him some pointers :laugh:

All the kidding aside. Have you done any runs whith the stock length swingarm what were your times???

Back