Busa Boy Trying to get noticed :)

The talent of this young man is great. The run down the strip was very good, but the bike is not stock. The motor may very well be, but the bike is not as it was when it came off the Suzuki assembly line.

I think I met you earlier this year,I think you were still 15 at the time It could be someone else ,but I doubt it not a lot of 15 year olds with those kind of reaction times. Come to think of it that is why I struck up a conversation with you is I saw you run a .003 and i was impressed. When I told you how I thought that was a great time you said you were a little off that you usually ran a flat. I have to admit I thought you were full of it but,i'll be damned if you didn't run a .000 for at least the next two launches. I was also impressed with your attitude as well, very respectfull and polite to a couple of old farts (Mojo and myself, I was the grey headed one and he was the bald one). I think I even mentioned the org at the time. Any how welcome and I am sure we will see great things in the future. Go Bears

Can I just giv you a little pointer? I noticed in one of your videos your tire spun up pretty hard on take off. I noticed in this video TheJohnjohn090's Channel - YouTube your spinning your street tire in the water.. NOT good what this does is sprays water up on the inner fender, then you roll up to the line and guess what happens... that water that just got slung up on the inner fender now drips on to the tire as you are staged up waiting on the tree.
With street tires and I even did it with slicks is, just roll back into the water and roll up out of the water then start your burnout.
Street tires with the grooves really slings the water! Best of luck. :beerchug:

Back