Busa bash

We had a great time at the bash!!! So we didn't make it all the way to the end of the skyway, there is always the next time... Take it easy.
Chris

Yeah, will never forget the campfire night. At least we got to ride together on "Thunder Road" It was great to meet you guys.

Nice pics Chris. Wish I could have went. Looks like you had a blast.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Tight pics Chris. It was nice to meet you in person.

Thanks again for the tank bra.

It is real good you and your Dad had this time and are real close. You could never replace that, Bro!

It was great to meet you guys! PM me when you make it down to vienna I can meet up with you guys to ride some roads!

One of the best things about the trip was rare quality time with my Dad GSXCite (Hal). Who would have thought a damn motorcycle and web site would have brought us this close.
Very Very Cool... I feel the same way.. My son and I spend more time now riding and just talking bikes then ever before. I love this hobby. To you and your Dad
beerchug.gif
and thanks for all the great pics.

Joe
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146574556 -->

Hey Chris. Was great meeting you guys.
Stay Safe and I'll see ya next year same place! I may even bring a few R's with me!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Chris. Was great meeting you guys.
Stay Safe and I'll see ya next year same place! I may even bring a few R's with me!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im leaving mine at home! Im signing up for a new class at school........Long Islandish as a second language! Whadda ya think about dat!

laugh.gif

One of the best things about the trip was rare quality time with my Dad GSXCite (Hal). Who would have thought a damn motorcycle and web site would have brought us this close.
Chris I feel the same way. The only thing that could have made it better would to have your brother there too. Maby next year. Thanks son.

Back