Busa Bash Shirts

vman1300

Never Forgotten
For our shirt, Cap has designed up a couple that will be available at www.bike-shirts.com.

Available is several color options.

Thanks Doug for helping us out!

post-64-46750-busa_bash_blu_whiteoutline.gif

post-64-46782-busa_bash_red_whiteoutline.gif

The attched shirt below will not be done.

bashshirt3.jpg

Nice, my question is are we going to have the org logo on them like last time and will they have any TOD stuff on them? If we could put the org logo on them and no TOD pooh, I'd say there's no harm in going with Ron/Nancy.

Just not sure, unless they are going to be sponsors, that we should give them free advertising. I'd also say we should see if Cap wants to do these cuz I'd rather him get the profit
beerchug.gif

I should say that I'll be buying 2 of them regardless
super.gif

(zukracer @ Jan. 30 2007,12:10) Nice, my question is are we going to have the org logo on them like last time and will they have any TOD stuff on them?  If we could put the org logo on them and no TOD pooh, I'd say there's no harm in going with Ron/Nancy.  

Just not sure, unless they are going to be sponsors, that we should give them free advertising.  I'd also say we should see if Cap wants to do these cuz I'd rather him get the profit  
beerchug.gif
They will have what ever we want on them.

I was kinda kicking around a "kanji" symbol with "Busa Bash V" over it....dunno?

I have alreadt sent Cap a PM about doing some shirts for us as well.

Good to see you buddy and I hope you are doing well.

good to see ya too, even though you are sportin the r1-forum.com image
laugh.gif
I'm doing what I can to make it to this one, I'm in on the shirts and trust you'll lead us right down the road
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Jan. 30 2007,12:22) good to see ya too, even though you are sportin the r1-forum.com image
laugh.gif
 I'm doing what I can to make it to this one, I'm in on the shirts and trust you'll lead us right down the road  
beerchug.gif
I may be sporting more than just a R1 image before long, lol.

I like that banner better than my other one.

Hopefully you can get all things in line to make this one!

I'm in for a shirt or two. I already have both the TOD designs from my September trek. Hopefully the Captain will come up with something totally unique for us. I'd rather the $$$ go to the org.

Put me down for one.

I, too, would rather see $$ goto .Org, but whatever.

I like the idea of the Kanji with BB V on it!

i would be in for a shirt or 2 also

i like the design with the dragon on it, but like others have said, i would rather support CAp and the .org

I'm in for one , and I know of a couple of others that havent been on the site for a while but am sure they will take one... PR

lurk.gif
put me down for one and make sure you get up with me at the dragon, I wouldn't mind getting a ride in with ya.
beerchug.gif

Back