Busa Bash Pics

Thanks for sharing-- I finally get to see pic's of the Dragon
smile.gif
Here's some more, taken last september...

Photo_015s.jpg

ok guys last one for the night....I'll get them all loaded to my webshots tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working
wink.gif

This is a gsxr750, piloted by one of the best looking women on the gap all weekend that I saw.....sorry to say, her hubby was on a zx10
sad.gif
but this girl could flat out RIDE!

nothing sexier than a smokin hot chick w/ a fantastic bod who can flat out rip up the roads on a great bike, hold a conversation and show you the prettiest 'T' as she's pulling past
wink.gif
cool.gif
Got some more pics of her?

wink.gif

Yeah the Bike scene here (in Kuwait City) is strange. All kinds of bikes, all the italiens are here as well as the jap bikes and a few brit bikes. Very few Harley's which isnt a bad thing, but the roads are always packed with traffic rolling at 150 kmh+ that will cut you off in an instant. No curves, no hills, just sand and crazy drivers. And if you do get in a wreck the paramedics have to let you bleed in the street for 30 minutes to see if the will of Alla wants you to live. Yeah why I am over here I think I will stick to the cage man, so I have have the abilty to come back and ride the gap with you all next spring.
cool.gif

......... And if you do get in a wreck the paramedics have to let you bleed in the street for 30 minutes to see if the will of Alla wants you to live.............
Wow! Allah sure takes a long time to make up his mind. I guess he has a lot of decisions like that to make, what with all the stuff going on in the middle east.

Back