My Busa Bash pics

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
My thanks to Don ( Rayabusa0818 ), Randy ( YH2K ), Dawn ( Blondonabusa ), Kevin and Anna on the Yamaha for letting me tag along with them on our soggy Friday adventure. I didnt take many pics but here is what I have from this Bash. Dang rain. Hope you all enjoy these as I enjoyed taking them.

This is when Don and I arrived Friday morning after the rainy ride to the gap. Don, I think your bike is dirtier than mine.
biggrin.gif

FallBusaBash06_016_40_.JPG

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
The Alabama gang takes the Dragon. Anna, Kevin, Dawn (Blondonabusa ), Randy (YH2K ).

It was great riding with you guys and girls. Have a safe trip home and if you are ever up this was, give me a call.

Tim
smile.gif

FallBusaBash06_028_40_.JPG

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
looks like everone had fun even thou nature wanted to keep you a touch wet..i will head up to the gap in two or three weeks. i hope for better weather.

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
It looked like the rain waited for you to get the trip over with! What days rained? Or was it the only time you had for pics.
beerchug.gif

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
thanks for sharing. i was gonna try to make it up there this weekend, but with the back and all ...........
all_coholic.gif

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 23 2006,21:26) It looked like the rain waited for you to get the trip over with! What days rained? Or was it the only time you had for pics.
beerchug.gif
I was only there Friday, and it rained off and on all day. Anyway, good times rain or shine.