My Busa Bash pics

Cool pics. Hey did Jeremy make it into to town this time without getting the cops all fired up! LOL

nice pics...hope to be at the next one
biggrin.gif

Just got back from the BASH and I would like to make a motion that we rename this,

THE BUSA SPLASH!

It was like going to a rainforest.

Still fun though. And nice pics.

Now I gotta spend about 4 hours cleaning my once pristine BUSA.

Yeah, I just spent the last 2 hrs cleaning on mine, now its raining again. I guess I will clean the chain, again, tomorrow when I get home from work. I cant believe how dirty it was.

i was there sat.roads dried up around 2 o'clock.started raining again around 4.still had fun though!there were about 3 or 4 wrecks.2 honda s2000's,and two bikes.
bowdown.gif

Even though Friday was a wash out, Saturday flat out rocked.

I think I put nearly 200 miles on the Busa just on the Gap. My legs are sore from all the knee dragging. Its hard work but oh so fun.

We have set tenative dates for the 07 Spring Bash for the last weekend in April.

Cool pics. I know you guys had a good time even though the weather did not cooperate.

Great pics! Sorry it was a little wet, but I'm sure y'all had a blast anyway!

(vman1300 @ Sep. 24 2006,20:07) Even though Friday was a wash out, Saturday flat out rocked.

I think I put nearly 200 miles on the Busa just on the Gap. My legs are sore from all the knee dragging. Its hard work but oh so fun.

We have set tenative dates for the 07 Spring Bash for the last weekend in April.
Schweet! Is there a thread on that already?

(omslaw @ Sep. 24 2006,21:49)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 24 2006,20:07) Even though Friday was a wash out, Saturday flat out rocked.

Schweet!  Is there a thread on that already?
Not yet. Give it a few days, lol

Back