Busa Bash Pics

Not a Bad trade I think

DSC02017.JPG

I'm sure there are lots of stories from this adventure! Wish I had made it there. Certainly would have been a better weekend than I had. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Nice pics, Ill have to make sure i make the trip next year!!!!!
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

Great pics guys! It was great to meet some and put some faces with some screen names....

I should have you guys a little video ready by the end of the week....those that saw it on Saturday can fill you in........

just getting home and going to bed .... Phillips was great but nothing like sleepin in your own bed
biggrin.gif

Here's one of our very own "twinkle toes"
laugh.gif

vman1.jpg

and another for ya ... gotta love the early morning sunshine pokin through the tree tops
cool.gif

vman2.jpg

random guy coming into the turn I was hiding in .... was going to take the outside corner and get some great shots as riders were coming up, but figured someone would probably crap their shorts if they came around tight and saw me there....

gaprider.jpg

here's one of the area views for those that arent afraid to walk a little bit .... other areas require no walking at all, just slow down enough to look to the side of the road
cool.gif

adventureview.jpg

turns out they started to release water from this dam after a 40yr absence....something about rights to the waterway or something, anyway, made for some hard core whitewater rafting/kayaking, etc but this is the source of it all

sdamn.jpg

ok guys last one for the night....I'll get them all loaded to my webshots tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working
wink.gif

This is a gsxr750, piloted by one of the best looking women on the gap all weekend that I saw.....sorry to say, her hubby was on a zx10
sad.gif
but this girl could flat out RIDE!

nothing sexier than a smokin hot chick w/ a fantastic bod who can flat out rip up the roads on a great bike, hold a conversation and show you the prettiest 'T' as she's pulling past
wink.gif
cool.gif

olemiss1.jpg

wink.gif

Thats funny MW, I traded an 01 VFR for my Busa..... My buddy and I are planning to go to The DRAGON some time. It's just a ways to go from Oregon.

Back