Busa 1/4mile time?

select20

Registered
Has any one done a 1/4mile test yet? Just curious. I mean like something like a vid or mag review? I just saw this one on the zx14. Though you guys might be interested. I think its going to be an awesome year between the Busa and the 14. Can't wait to see the shootouts.

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufac....66.html

Make sure you watch the ZX14 vid, at first it plays some commercial then plays the other one.

beerchug.gif

Although Suzuki did some new performance work on the Gen 2 bike, Kawasaki has been busy with a few performance upgrades this year too! it is going to be interesting to see the results.
lurk.gif

Kaw sucks! I have no desire to even own one. They are a nightmare to work on and that is one of the major things that I look at when I bought my bike. It is kind of pittyful that kaw has to try and discredit the hayabusa to sell that ugly azz thing.

Dont talk bad about the zx14 they cant help that they have no style like Suzuki! You know they wanted to eat when they made that george forman grill on the side!
firedevil.gif

Dont talk bad about the zx14 they cant help that they have no style like Suzuki! You know they wanted to eat when they made that george forman grill on the side!
firedevil.gif
I know that purpose can some times overtake the looks but damn. I looked at one in person and it looked like something that was designed in the 80s. They try to cover it up with house of colors like paint. It is evident that if it was going to catch on in the looks department it would be selling like hot cakes. NOT! Since they could not over take the busas styling they try and down the performance. When Suzuki comes back with a new design they have to scramble with some quick half azz changes to try and keep up.NOT!

The zx12 and zx14 are a nightmare to work on and believe they would sell more unit if they should be more friendly to work on. The Mono frame is one part of the problem.

I made 12 passes in the 1/8th mile, best pass was 6.742 @ 112.47 in stock dress with custom pipes only. PS, I only picked up the first 8 time slips, it might have got a little better on the last four passes.

Back