Busa '08 VS ZZR 1400!

buddha65281

Registered
Ok... I hate this video. The busa is trailing the 1400 almost all the way. It definitely catches it on the straights... But I have never seen this video.... Very Nice work...

I own 2 busa, I hate to say it... I might just have to buy the ZZR1400 just to say I have them both... then maybe a BMW k3 1300!

Enjoy!

Buddha65281:thumbsup:

- Onboard the 2008 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me that the 14 rider went later into the corners. The 14 did not seen to accellerate as hard as the Busa. I would like to see them switch riders.

Video looks odd too. Look how fast the Busa buries the needle and how fast it decelerates. Compare the buried needle to how slowthings in the background are moving. Something is off here...video editing, gauges, gearing.....something.

As far as the curves and keeping up look no further than the rider.

I drag raced a 14 recently at a drag strip and not one time did he win. There were several times he got the drop on me and I still passed him

Last edited by a moderator:
I own both and the 14 is faster on the track. The 14 is just an easier bike to operate. Handling is easier in the corners, brakes are much stronger, and the acceleration is ridiculous. Oh and on the track, riders ability is what makes for faster lap times.

I think the video was just that, a video. It was made by a euro motorcycle magazine, and neither rider seemed to be trying real hard in the corners. I'd bet it was just a "go out and get some footage of the 14" thing.
But man! Was that ever a looong straight! I could get down the longest straight at our little track (Hallet OK) on my dirt bike in the time it took them to complete that one.

Back