old one but a good one!(video)

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
some of you guys probably seen this but i just love to watch the pure acceleration. i know the busa and zx14 playing in this video but each time the busa catch that zx14 on straightway. :thumbsup::bowdown:

- Onboard the 2008 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Love looking at the sky, the whole sky and nothing but the sky, I just saying....:whistle:
thanks for the link.
:thumbsup:
Bubba

When people ask me what's a hayabusa, or how fast is a hayabusa....etc, etc, I tell them to type in "Hayabusa" on youtube and play the first video (this one) that comes up! 18 seconds from 0 to 186 without so much as a hiccup anywhere in between! :bowdown:

When people ask me what's a hayabusa, or how fast is a hayabusa....etc, etc, I tell them to type in "Hayabusa" on youtube and play the first video (this one) that comes up! 18 seconds from 0 to 186 without so much as a hiccup anywhere in between! :bowdown:

...and if you noticed he is a little easy on 60ft.:thumbsup:

Tells the story for sure. He holds that thing open for a while too! Woohaa what a ride.:thumbsup:

Back