Buell pegs and Heli-Bars.

mike jesse

Registered
I installed the Heli-Bars and Buell pegs on my 08 last night.
Wow!
What a differance these two changes make.
Might just be the ticket to turn the Hayabusa into an all day rider now.
I want to thank Warchild and GSX1300R-T for these mods.

These two items have been crossed off the mod. list.

I have the Buell pegs on the way. Does anywone know the what size bushings to get. I am stationed in spain and would need to order some or have the pops get them for me so ID and OD or a part # would be to good. Thanks

I will be doing pegs asap I'm 6'5" and got this bike due to it being bas azz and due to it being bigger thinking I would fit better I hope this rings true!

I did not bother with the bushings and it seems to be ok... maybe if I get a bit more free time (and warmth) I will bush them.. but if you just want to try them out first, you can skip that part and just thin the bosses down..

I have the Buell pegs on the way. Does anywone know the what size bushings to get. I am stationed in spain and would need to order some or have the pops get them for me so ID and OD or a part # would be to good. Thanks
The easy way for you to find the bushings would be to take the pins and pegs to a local auto parts store and see if the will help you match them up with some door hinge bushings. Over here in the US they have an assortment in a HELP rack. GM door bushing assortment. You will need 4 - 2 per side.

Back