buell peg mod

hatchmaster

Registered
sorry if i sound stupid here but

i have read about this buell peg mod and was wondering if anyone has more info on it, ie. what parts are needed, diffculty of installation, and pics of them installed.

thanks alot
Jake

Sorry im late with this. Here are a couple of pics. Just order the buell pegs it comes complete, spring and pin. You will have to drill the busa bracket out to fit the new pin.

114-1465_IMG.jpg

114-1466_IMG.jpg

I bought the pegs online for about $30, but still have to modify them to fit (they're too wide to fit in the fork of the stock peg). Also have to machine the sleeves, since the ones I made out of a steel bolt didn't come out as good as I want. Joe's kit would make this a 15 minute job and is very good value, especially if you don't have access to the tools to do this right.

Sorry im late with this. Here are a couple of pics. Just order the buell pegs it comes complete, spring and pin. You will have to drill the busa bracket out to fit the new pin.
Looks great. Did those footpegs come in black? Or did you paint them? Now I gotta paint mine to match my black frame.

I just ordered some from Gsxr 1300-t :cheerleader: Can't wait to get home and install them!

Those blacked out pegs look awesome..I have to ask too...did you paint all that or what? Looks really good :thumbsup:

I have them on my 2007, I bought them from a board member new, they are great and installed in minutes with no mod on mine. I as well painted mine black to match the frame I used dupia color truck bed liner it is tough stuff, sorry for the spelling error

Back