Brother Crashed on this weekend Sunday Ride.

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, My brother Stephen (LUVTOBUSA) crashed his 2005 Busa this weekend in the group ride we have every Sunday. HE IS OK. The bike took a pretty good Hit to the Front Wheel Assy and the Forks. He was a little to hot in a Left corner could not make the turn, Hit the Brake stood the Bike up and rode into a drainage ditch off the road. He hit a Cement drain the runs under driveways with the front end. He rolled of the bike and did not get Hurt. The rider behind he also followed stephen off the rode and tip he bike over and cracked the Crank case cover on his Honda 954. everybody is ok Sucks that it Happen. If anybody has some front end parts for sell Pm me.

Thanks Everybody
RIDE SAFE...

I'm so glad he's OK!! Sorry to hear about this, and I hope they'er both back on two wheels soon!!!

Before anyone starts any crap, I have ridden with him and he is a very skilled rider. Get your bike back together quick bro!

Sorry to hear, Glad he is alright.

Jon...glad your brother was not hurt! Sux that the bike is banged up, but as we all know...it can be fixed...he can't be replaced.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about the wreck. that sucks that the bikes are bent up, but glad to hear ya'll made it out ok. I'll check thru my bin. Throw up a parts list john.

Before anyone starts any crap, I have ridden with him and he is a very skilled rider. Get your bike back together quick bro!

Everybody is skilled John, all the way up to the scene of the crash.

Sorry about the get off. Just be thankful your bro wasn't injured.

Crashin Sucks!

Loomis very sorry to hear this and glad he's ok .
Let us know what he needs as I may have some parts that will work for him ?

Jon give my best to Stephen. We wouldnt want anything to happen to the Brothers Loomi...:laugh: Glad he and your other friend are ok..:thumbsup:

I'll PM you on a few parts.

Dang it, sorry bro. Wish I had something to offer. I think all I have left is a lever.

Hey all, My brother Stephen (LUVTOBUSA) crashed his 2005 Busa this weekend in the group ride we have every Sunday. HE IS OK. The bike took a pretty good Hit to the Front Wheel Assy and the Forks. He was a little to hot in a Left corner could not make the turn, Hit the Brake stood the Bike up and rode into a drainage ditch off the road. He hit a Cement drain the runs under driveways with the front end. He rolled of the bike and did not get Hurt. The rider behind he also followed stephen off the rode and tip he bike over and cracked the Crank case cover on his Honda 954. everybody is ok Sucks that it Happen. If anybody has some front end parts for sell Pm me.

Thanks Everybody
RIDE SAFE...

Hey Jon glad I got to talk to u on the phone yesterday. My heart sank when you told me your bro crashed. So glad to hear he made it fairly injury free...he's a good Guy and an experienced rider...I've always enjoyed riding with him.
Please send him my best and I hope he'll be able to get aboard another scoot sooner than later.

This should be a reminder to everyone to stay sharp and frosty out there & ride within your limits.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back